IGNORED

M Network Tron Joystick?

GrandviewCoin

So what your saying is unless you bought it under those conditions, you didn't get one new just by walking into a KB back in the day and buy just the stick..    :roll:  

awesome..

So this baby is a bit rare as controllers go?

Relatively, yes. Not as rare as mail-order-only items, but pretty uncommon all the same. I'd probably rate it a 5 or 6 on the rarity scale. Add that to the fact that it's relatively sought after regardless of its rarity -- mainly 'cos it's cool and is associated with a cool movie and game series. :-)

man, thats nothing.

i had a retail empire strikes back plastic darth vader head that had platforms to hold tons of star wars action figures, from when empire first hit the screen. was several feet wide. mom made me through it out. also made me through out my giant eagle toy from space 1999, my giant battle star galactica that launched foam vipers, and when she split with my dad and he lost his apartment, everything i owned got thrown out (thus explaining my incurable pac rat nature,) including the first appearnce of bat man, super man, spider man #1 and so many other #1s i could have retired at 15.

You and me both Godzilla, the reason why I'm such a pack rat. Back at home I could only own one system. Even then, like 2 times I came home from a friend's house, and seen the atari gone and all the games. One of the games that was sold during the ordeal was a silver label Gravitar :mad: I lost several complete Atari's that way, lots of joysticks, even the black and white TV that I played it on. She also made me sell the Atari when she got me a SNES for christmas, because of the "only one system" ordeal. Now, once dojosky gets all the systems sent to my house, I'm going to own just about 50 or so systems.