IGNORED

Atari 2600 games

Retroboy2600

I am trying to collect every single 2600 game out there, if possible, something I am sure many of you have in common with me. Well, so far Atariage is the best source for information I have found, however I am somewhat frusterated because I am trying to obtain a list with every 2600 game on it. I thought maybe just copying the rarity guides or cartrige scans list might do it......however I ran into some problems. I have noticed many (approx. 40) games that were on the cartridge scan list but were not listed in the rarity guide. (ex. Acid Drop, Base Attack, Ghostbusters 2, etc.) Why would this be? In addition I have found several other games that were not on either that I have found on other websites. I am no too worried about all the bootlegs and whatnot, but I would like to have as complete of a list as I can. Does anyone have any idea where I could obtain a more accurate list of 2600 games? If you do you should tell me, cause Id really like to know.