IGNORED

Looking 4 perfect Raiders of the Lost Ark in 11 minutes vid

ataridave

Nope. The sun works pretty much the same way that the timepiece works. So if you plan a bit, you'll have a shorter wait.

Hey! Waitaminute! How'd that snake pass right thru him at the 23 second mark?!?!?

Hmmm - I'm guessing this must be on an emu, 'cause the teesee flies went right thru him 'round the 5:50 mark... still tho', enjoying it muchly.

He's using the flute (waste of time buying that IMO).

That protects you from both.

The player could have saved some time by having the ankh situated below the hourglass and chai (in that order). The inventory I use is hourglass-chai-ankh plus 2 bags of gold and the headpiece (just don't drop the whip until you get the 3 treasures...then go back for the gold so you won't need to use the escape hole). Just carry a lot of junk there so you can get them in the right order. From the first market, travel to the large mesa using the hourglass. Drop it, and then drop the chai when falling to reveal the Yar. Instantly, press the action button to use the ankh (the cursor is automatically on it if you use the above order)...teleporting you back to the mesa top...then continue downward to the black market. Once there, you can get the shovel...and get the key you need from the basket. Take it to the map room...yada yada. The downside is that you'll need to go North to get the whip again (but the snake there is easily avoided by using diagonal movement when crossing the border).

BTW there's a quicker method involving pressing the button while the hourglass' hook is in the "sky" area surrounding the center mesa. You'll begin to fall...so quickly select the chai and drop it, then press the button to use the ankh. This way, you'll still have the hourglass to get to the ark's mesa once you visited the black market (to get the shovel and key) and map room.

Does it work? I dunno. I can't move that fast :P