IGNORED

Got a boxed and sealed Double Dragon for the 2600 today and.

kyle

I opened it! Ok so i ordered a boxed and sealed double dragon for the 2600 from best electronics and it came in today and i opened it. I do this with every sealed rare game i get! I always say i'm gonna keep them sealed but i never can i always have to play them! Does anyone else have this prob? Or do you all leave your sealed games in their package if they are on the rare side????

I would play the ROM first and see if it is a good game.  If it's fun to play then I would definitely open it and play it.  Otherwise you might as well leave it sealed, right?

Chris

What's the point of opening something you may only play once for two minutes then never touch.. Yes I agree, I have a few sealed games, most of which I have loose copies as well. There's less urge to open the sealed copy in those cases, but others I don't have that spare copy so & I have opened lots of games too. 8) But if definitely don't hurt to try out what you're about to open before hand to see if it's worth it to you! Tax Avoiders is sealed, Math Gran Prix is sealed, have some Football & Soccer games that'll probably stay sealed for a long while. So long as the shrink isn't hurting the box, I see no need to open a game I'm not about to play.

I opened it! Ok so i ordered a boxed and sealed double dragon for the 2600 from best electronics and it came in today and i opened it. I do this with every sealed rare game i get! I always say i'm gonna keep them sealed but i never can i always have to play them!  Does anyone else have this prob? Or do you all leave your sealed games in their package if they are on the rare side????

At first, I would not open the sealed games from there plastic cover, but with age and time, they begin to shrink and crush your boxes, so if the wrap is tight, I would remove it before the big crush.

:ponder: :( :idea: