IGNORED

Help me identify these games

YOK-dfa

20: Cosmic Swarm

Thanks for all the answers so far. 20 and 22 are actually the same game i've noticed and i'm positive it's not Cosmic Swarm.

It a vertical scroller shooter, in which one of the enemies is a crawling worm that moves sideways (quite nicely animated also). I'll try to make some better pictures of it later as it seems to be the most intriguing so far

Game 26=Pengo

Game 32=Can't remember the name, I think it was called Brick Kick or Fire Spinner.  It's an elaborate hack of another game believe it or not.

26=Pengo? It's not the original pengo, but i guess you are suggesting a hack based on Pengo :?

32 could be Fire Spinner. The creature in top throws some kind of fireballs at you, which apparently you have to avoid (haven't really played this yet, but touching the fireballs kills you)

There's also at least 1 English name for it as well.  :wink:

Yup!

Good2600 once used to call one version "Time Warp (CCE)" (which is now used for the real Time Warp game), but now it calls it "Raumpatrouille (CCE) (PAL).bin"

It was also released as a Suntek title and had another name. I have it on one of my PAL multicarts. I'll have to check when I get home.

Hi there!

BTW Apples & Dolls ? What game is that? Never heard of it either...

It has another name as well. I know it as its CCE name.

I thought it was called "I Want My Mommy" or something like that.

(Hm... and was there a connection to Open Sesame? ...)

Greetings,

Manuel

Ha! Google is my friend :)

game 30 looks like a hack of Apples and Dolls. Note the CCE is missing from my screenshot (original here -> http://www.atariguide.com/ss/applesanddolls.gif )

game 26 is probably Brick Kick ( http://www.vgmuseum.com/pics6/brick.html )

And game 32 is indeed Fire Spinner ( http://www.vgmuseum.com/pics7/fires.html )

Thanks for all the help, tonight i'll compile a complete list of all the games on this clone console and post it here...

Game 26=Pengo

Game 32=Can't remember the name, I think it was called Brick Kick or Fire Spinner.  It's an elaborate hack of another game believe it or not.

26=Pengo? It's not the original pengo, but i guess you are suggesting a hack based on Pengo :?

32 could be Fire Spinner. The creature in top throws some kind of fireballs at you, which apparently you have to avoid (haven't really played this yet, but touching the fireballs kills you)

Actually, Brick Kick/Peter Penguin/Fresco/God-only-knows-how-many-other-names-it-has isn't a hack of Pengo. . . It's a hack of Pac-Man. So's Farmyard Fun/Tom's Eierjagd. Amazing how they could actually make a bad game worse, I think.

32 is Fire Spinner indeed. And I have never understood it. What's the point?