IGNORED

Jr. Pac-Man is awesome!

Damon Plus

What an addicting game! I haven´t stopped playing it since I got it like 3 weeks ago. I´ve never been a great fan of pac-man games, but I love this. It´s very challenging, just 5 minutes ago I´ve beaten the first maze for the first time without dying (The ghosts always killed me at least once). One thing I really like is that you can choose between any of the 7 mazes (!) and have 1 to 4 ghosts.

Seriously, I don´t know how they did this with only 16k of memory...

Yeah, Jr is the bomb. The hardest Pac-man game I have ever played. Getting out of the first maze with all lives intact is a near miracle.

What a great game. I love it, but it makes me very angry sometimes when I keep getting eaten.

Wonderful game!

How did you find out that the game was 16k?  I believe you, just curious. ;)  Agreed that it is a great game.

Quick and dirty way, look at the size of the bin file. If it's around 16KB then it's a 16k game. The 4K are 4KB, etc.

That´s what PCAEWIN says (I play it on the real cart :D )

Seriously, it amazes me how Atari 2600 games were so small. Adventure only has 4k, and is one of the deepest games on its library. Later games, with only 16k, are also very impressive, like BMX Airmaster, Solaris or Jr. Pac-Man.

Jr. Pac-Man is great, but it is WAY hard. Of course, so is the arcade version. It may be the best arcade conversion on the 2600. I can't think of a better one off the top of my head. Maybe Stargate, but it doesn't play as hard as the coin'op version. Jr. Pac-Man is as close as you can get both graphically and game-play wise to arcade perfection on the 2600.