IGNORED

Poll: How many people currently own Cannon Man?

gulcjeremy

I'm curious as to how many of you actually own this game. Many people have suggested that this game is not particularly rare, instead arguing that the reason it is seldom offered for sale is lack of interest. If this is true, than quite a few of you must already have this game. So, who owns cannon man?

I got one text label version, but still looking for picture label...

I have gotten all the Sears text label carts,loose;took about a year in a half on ebay to get em all.

Still looking for 7 more picture label ones though....they are;

adventure,basketball,cannon man,canyon bomber,dodger cars,missile command,night driver.

• 2 weeks later...
I got one text label version, but still looking for picture label...

I have gotten all the Sears text label carts,loose;took about a year in a half on ebay to get em all.

Still looking for 7 more picture label ones though....they are;

adventure,basketball,cannon man,canyon bomber,dodger cars,missile command,night driver.

You have all the text labels? Including all the different serial numbers on them? Impressive. I've been trying to acquire all of them myself. There are some that I did not realize they had been released under 2 numbers...mainly Dare Diver until I got both of them. :) I wonder if Cannon Man has two different numbers? :ponder: Mine is 699841.

By the way I've got a spare Missile Command pic label if you are interested. :ponder: