IGNORED

Game Stop Contest- Win an Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jag, etc.

tillenterprises

Thats cool, I submitted my email address and...

Thank you!  

Winners will be notified on or before November 19th!

Does that mean of 2004 or 2005? It sounds like the contest is to promote the FLashback Unit so its probably already over with.

-kemsted

Thats cool' date=' I submitted my email address and...

1. Entries: To enter, submit your e-mail address on our Giveaway sign-up page. Alternately, you may send on a hand printed, in blue or black ink, on a 3-inch-by-5-inch postcard, your full name, home address--including ZIP code, home telephone number with area code, and e-mail address (if available)--and mailing the postcard in a first-class stamped envelope postmarked no later then March 18th and received no later then March 22nd to:

GameStop.com - Atari Flashback Sweepstakes,

c/o E-commerce Marketing

2250 William D Tate Ave

Grapevine, Texas 76051

3. Giveaway Period: Giveaway will begin at 12:01 a.m. CST on March 2nd, 2005, and will end at 11:59 p.m. CST on March 18h, 2005. All entries must be received during the Giveaway Period to be eligible to win a prize.

Funny thing is, when that first started, a few days ago on DP someone posted it, and the rules stated 2004 as a deadline! :!: It was an error when they wrote it, or delayed or something, but it clearly ended in March of '04 for the past week or so then they caught it & updated as it is now.

And this is an offer for used Atari systems. Probably sourced from ebay :lol:

Nice! I saw that post on DP and thought I missed it. I could use everything in the Grand Prize except the 2600 and games and the 7800 games (could use a working system though). I'd be happy with just the runner up prize if it comes in small though.

Well I added my email address. I am surprised that gamestop is involved as I remember visiting one of their stores previously and asked them if they carried any Atari items since they had Sega Genesis and Nintendo items (including Super Nintendo items) but they said that they did not carry Atari items.

Well I added my email address. I am surprised that gamestop is involved as I remember visiting one of their stores previously and asked them if they carried any Atari items since they had Sega Genesis and Nintendo items (including Super Nintendo items) but they said that they did not carry Atari items.

They carry the Flashback, but who'd give out their email address (and risk spam) for that?!