IGNORED

Zellers cart Questions?

kennercanada

Hi all, I am a Newbie to the forum and collecting Atari in General. Anyways I am think about starting to collect the Zellers Subset and wondered what these usually sell for and how hard it is to complete a collection. Which game is the toughest? How many there are exactly? (I know the Atariage index lists about 15, but I noticed that it doesn't include SeaHawk, Bank Heist and Speedway to name a few. Are there any others? Any other info would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Jim

Toughest: Inca Gold and Space Adventure. I've also had a difficult time finding Busy Police, Farmer Dan and Turmoil.

Selling price depends on the title of course, but the rule of thumb of rarity influencing price generally applies here. You can probably expect to pay $3-5 for the more common Zellers titles, and $20 or more for the rarest.

No no no, Kennercanada was bidding on a Zeller's Speedway on ebay, or so he thought. I saw it the day it was listed & had it on my want list, but I assumed the seller misread it, the box looked like a regular Freeway to me. But in his post above he mentions Speedway:

Hi all, I am a Newbie to the forum and collecting Atari in General.  Anyways I am think about starting to collect the Zellers Subset and wondered what these usually sell for and how hard it is to complete a collection.  Which game is the toughest?  How many there are exactly? (I know the Atariage index lists about 15, but I noticed that it doesn't include SeaHawk, Bank Heist and Speedway to name a few.  Are there any others?  Any other info would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Jim

No no no, Kennercanada was bidding on a Zeller's Speedway on ebay, or so he thought. I saw it the day it was listed & had it on my want list, but I assumed the seller misread it, the box looked like a regular Freeway to me.  But in his post above he mentions Speedway:

Gotcha!

A seller mistakenly listed a Zellers Freeway as "Speedway" and a new entry was created in the want list... :lol: