IGNORED

Which atari game is the fastest?

Atarian7

Dragster's definitely the quickest one for me when it comes time to hit reset, about once every 10-15 seconds. start game, wait for the lights, then blow motor trying to change to 3rd gear, reset game, wait on lights again, maybe finish around 7 sec range, hit reset, try again.... over & over again. :|

Are we talking about how quick a game is to reach the ending or the speed of gameplay? or both?

For the quickest game to completion there is no other shorter than Dragster.

Strawberry Shortcake is thankfully very short, while TCM is unfortunately over too soon.

The quickest games in terms of gameplay speed might be Kaboom, Jr. Pacman, and Dragster(if you call this a game).

Are we talking about how quick a game is to reach the ending or the speed of gameplay? or both?

Strawberry Shortcake is thankfully very short, while TCM is unfortunately over too soon.

The quickest games in terms of gameplay speed might be Kaboom, Jr. Pacman, and Dragster(if you call this a game).

Thats exactly how I look at it. I haven't played Jr. Pac-Man, is he simply moving around the maze real fast?

Thats exactly how I look at it. I haven't played Jr. Pac-Man, is he simply moving around the maze real fast?

Him and the ghosts; eep! Have a good, well-responding controller for that one!

Tunnel Runner gets damn fast once you get through about 10 Runs or so. The 3-D scrolling's something else!

Tunnel Runner gets damn fast once you get through about 10 Runs or so. The 3-D scrolling's something else!

Tunnel runner also gets my vote. At the sheer speed you ran down the halls and swung around corners on that game, it was very hard to keep up later on. This game proved at the time, beyond the shadow of a doubt that a First Person game was doable. Just a shame nobody then caught onto that fact.

Dragster is the fastes in terms of how long it takes to finish the game. It's the only game I know of you can loose in five seconds, and still have fun. I always thought it was a funny sound hearing the rev up and moter expload.