IGNORED

Smallest Atari 2600 Collections

moycon

I assume you mean collections larger than zero, for reasons such as "I don't collect Atari stuff"  :)

I could see someone having only one or two carts, favorites from youth or something like that.

All you really need in this world is a CC2 and a Pitfall II!

The ashtray, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need.

i used to have a collection of over 200 games, most of them boxed, but i had to sell them when my girlfriend wanted to make imporovements to the house..... in November of last year, after we split up, i decided to start collecting again as i have loved my vcs since i got my first one in 1980.

So i bought 4 games from ebay - and then i found out that my ex wanted money for her share of the house - and i havent been able to buy any games since then - so i guess it counts as a collection because the will is there, but it is pretty damn lame!

total = 4 games, all commons, not even in very good condition - if anyone can beat that then i would be surprised

My sister has one Pitfall cart that I gave her when she came over one day. She saw three or four copies of it on the shelf with my Atari stuff, and told me she used to love that game when we were kids. I took one down and she played it for about an hour, she showed no interest in playing anything else. I let her take it with her when she left. She was happy and as far as I know that's the only Atari related item she owns.

-S

i have nine atari 2600 games, thats not very maney compared to the hundreds other people have

its so small because i just started collecting awhile ago

heres a list of my games just for fun

pac man

yars revenge

galaxian

space invaders

donkey kong

adventure

frogger

raiders of the lost arc

video pinball

whatya think of that huh...HUH!! :P

So i bought 4 games from ebay - and then i found out that my ex wanted money for her share of the house - and i havent been able to buy any games since then - so i guess it counts as a collection because the will is there, but it is pretty damn lame!

total = 4 games, all commons, not even in very good condition - if anyone can beat that then i would be surprised

What games did you get off ebay?

I've only got 16 so far. I just got interesting in getting my childhood systems this year - so I've been spending more money just getting systems/controllers in working condition than on actual games.

In the past month, I received an NES/SNES/2 2600's as gifts, and bought a Genesis. So, there hasn't been alot of $$ for games. I'm still using the Genesis controllers on the Atari for now as well!

My 16 may not be impressive (6 included w/ the system, 10 purchased off a user on the boards getting rid of commons cheap...), but it does include Tapper, which is pretty nice.