IGNORED

My Atari is alot of fun to play

shank

Now that i had my Atari for a full week now, it's brought back alot of memories. It works really good, who ever had it before kept good care of it! just being curious, why is my controller completely black(except the button)? The one i had in the 80's had an orange ring around the stick. I'm having lot's of fun playing "haunted house",it still gives me chills! I forgot how mean the ghost is! When i play the Flashback, why are the creatures so dumb? On the Atari, they seem so alive. Next game i'll have to get is Oink! What can i use to clean the dust off the Atari?

if you are feeling brave, you can take the board out of the plastic casing and either run it through the dishwasher on low heat, or just rinse with warm soapy water.

If you are chicken like me, you can use a LOT of q-tips, warm water, and a soapy rag. Goo gone is pretty good for getting out stuck crud.

Welcome back!

not too confortable opening the vcs. no prob . get a can of keyboard cleaner aerosol. very safe on electronics . its always beter if you take it apart and runt it in the dishwasher as previously advised . i like balsting compresed air on the board to get rid off all the hair and dirt . clean vcs is an everlasting vcs