IGNORED

Games That should exist

Pete Perpetua

huh? mr bills neighbourhood? I have that game, I got a copy of it its not too good though. I got it in this bag of atari games but it didn't have any plastic cover or nothin, a couple of em didn't but at only 3 bucks for a bag of 20 games or so its not that bad. But like I said its a pretty crappy game and isn't any fun like the clay cartoons are and all, man those were funny. but i mean like what are you talkin about? is that some type of joke? cause this sure is! lol. did i git ya?

i think there should be a 'netscape 2600' so we can all surf with our consoles ...

simon, thomas, chris, steve, ..... and all you other programmers .... get that job done ....

you'll have to adapt some button:

the browser should be also controlable with the joystick:

left > one page back

right > next page

up > new page

down > close window

fire + up > bookmark

fire + down > send mail

fire + left > link to ebay.com

fire + right > link to atariage.com

on the second port, you would connect a paddle and use it to scroll ....

How about shenmue for Atari 2600.

it'd be real easy to program:-

Player controls Ryo who moves from one NPC to another saying (when fire button pressed) "have you seen a black car?"

NPC responds "I've been too tired lately, ask someone else"

repeat ad nauseum.

hey, its got more variety than 'The Empire Strikes Back'

Some screenshots for Lady Bug have shown up before... but they're generally believed to be fake. As for Turbo, I'm kinda surprised this one never came out... but since it would have been made by Coleco, it probably would have ended up being a bad conversion. At least we have a good version of Pole Position.

All joking aside, I'd love to see Pepper II, B.C.'s Quest For Tires, Pharaoh's Curse (An old C64 game), Archon, Jumpman, Bosconian, Bombjack, 1942, Robotron 2084, and Solomon's Key. I think they could all be done... it would just take a good programmer to do games like Robotron.

And of course, everyone's going to say Super Mario Bros....

--Zero

First off, here are the protos that we know exist, but we don't have dumps of yet:

AD&D: Tower of Mystery

AD&D: Treasure of Tarmin

Anteater

Crack'ed

Funky Fish

Good Luck, Charlie Brown

In Search of the Golden Skull

Loco-Motion

Pink Panther

Pleiades

Rocky and Bullwinkle

Snow White

That's quite a list in itself. Now, CGE has stated that they'll be releasing three protos next August. Anyone know what they'll be? Will they be from this list, or something else from the rumor pages?