IGNORED

The Dynacom Dynavision R8 $$$ - (pictures)

TomBrazil

Hello again,

I ran across this console, and immediately bought it. According to DP guide, it is a rarity 8, $$$ value - same as the Japanese Atari 2800 I posted some days ago.

This rare Brazilian console is working nicely - has a missing button here and there, but they also work. Now, can you tell me:

1) Is this less, more or equal in rarity, comparing it with the 2800? (the rates are the same according to DP)

2) What would be the market price, or how much would someone pays for this console? (consider a perfect item and compare to this, with missing buttons)

Pictures below... Regards,

post-6332-1109436114_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1109436115_thumb.jpg

DP says its worth $0 Just like most other Clone Systems

It's worth what any two people are willing to pay for it, just like anything else. But I can't see it being of much interest to any but completist niche console collectors, or someone with a special interest in Dynacom. If I found one, I probably keep it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get one. I've got one Dynacom cart (from someone on r.g.v.c), but that's about the limit of my interest in Brazilian 2600 variations.

A R8 couldnt be worth 0, and DP dont rate like that. Bruce is right on the approach about the price, when says is worth what someone would like to pay.

Now, I wonder that it is in this case :) I'll play with it this weekend, then decide if I'm gonna sell.

A R8 couldnt be worth 0, and DP dont rate like that. Bruce is right on the approach about the price, when says is worth what someone would like to pay.

Now, I wonder that it is in this case :) I'll play with it this weekend, then decide if I'm gonna sell.

The only reason there's a stated value of $0 in the DP guide is because there wasn't enough information about the system when they went to pressing. They do that when there's not enough information rather than arbitrarily assigning a dollar figure.

If that were in better condition, you'd be able to get a nice amount for it, even more if it were boxed and complete. In that condition, you should still be able to get something for it, but not much. Put it up on Ebay with a $9.99 starting price and see where it goes from there.

Found this... I think it contributes for a good package. I'll probably try to sell/ trade this here before start an auction. I'll let you know first, and then move the thread to Marketplace.

(please ignore the cart condition, consider the perfect original stick)

post-6332-1109560529_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1109560530_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1109560531_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1109560532_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

To all thread followers... I'd like to let you know that I just posted another Dynavison, in very good shape, in Marketplace... this one, with missing buttons, I left in my collection.

So, if you're interested, please take a look:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66636

Regards,