IGNORED

How are these supposed to work?

koward

Crap, I forgot that it posts the pictures in the opposite order they are attached. Just reverse the order accordingly to plug and unplug them.

Dang CPUWIZ, I hope you hosed those off before you brought them into your house! They ought to clean up pretty good though.

You guys really know how to help out a newbie. thanks for all the b.s.

In my first post I asked for help on including a picture in the post but you clowns must not have gotten that far. If you could help me in posting a picture that would help to slow down the sarcasm. The pic is on ebay and I don't know how to get it into a post. Thanks again for all the help :?

It does say right on the box. Compatible with atari 2600 vcs. But they are definitely s-video connections. Any body have any use for them. Maybe have an extra set of slik stik controllers lying around to trade. Didn't think so but worth a try.

Those probably originally came with adapters that plugged in so that they would have the DB9's necessary to work on the VCS. I have a few that are somewhat similar that and they came with various different adapters for the different computers of the day. That's if they aren't S-video outs in which case someone hardwired new wires in, but for what purpose, I can't tell you.

Sorry for the DP. My cat walked across the keyboard while I was typing. :dunce: