IGNORED

My Way game

Pox

Anyone care to help a newbie with any info on a cart called My Way. I got it in a bundle of games on ebay(UK). It has no manufacturer on label it just says My Way and has animation of one boxer hitting another. The game in a variation on frogger/freeway but you go up and down and across the screen to complete a level. I've checked game lists on this site and others but come across very little info. :?

BTW excellent site and forum for those of us entering this compulsive hobby. :)

It was not only sold in Germany (and probably not only by Quelle) but also in Holland and Belgium (maybe more?).

It was sold in "Double Game Packages", where it was packed together with the game Mr.T. There were two carts in one box, usually one regular size and one small size (like your My Way). It was also sold as a single game in various generic Taiwanese boxes, in the same case with the same label. You can also find these in NTSC format in Middle and South America.

Cheers,

Marco

Pox said

The way we get on with the Scots and the Welsh we might as well be an island.

England are the sort of neighbours that you get on with, but every so often you you find your self banging on the walls telling them to shut up, cos they giving you a headach :D

(i live in cardiff which has been hosting all the sports finals (being neutral) untill england gets the new national stadium built (2007 maybe?), each time its hell to do anything, with 60,000 english packing out the city center)

WALES, grand slam winners 2005 (proberly)