IGNORED

Bargain of the week?

sandmountainslim

Well I think I probably got the best Atari deal I have ever gotten today, I stopped in a new thrift shop on my route while working and walked out with a woodgrain four switch console (with one joystick) Pitfall, River Raid, Basketball, Realsports Football, Realsports Baseball, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Bugs, Lost Luggage and Star Ship all for five dollars! :) :) Geez my thrifting can only go down from here but who knows?

Gotta a better one.

1 x Boxed Atari 2600 Woodgrain 6 Switch (pal) with 2 Controllers, 2 Paddels, Power Supply, 2600 Instraction Manual And a Games Manual.

All original Boxed and In Excellent Condition

how much??

$10AUD

Gotta a better one.

1 x Boxed Atari 2600 Woodgrain 6 Switch (pal) with 2 Controllers, 2 Paddels, Power Supply, 2600 Instraction Manual And a Games Manual.

how much??

$10AUD

Geez, Poor old Sandmountainslim thinks he got a steal and someone one ups me :sad: Congrats! And yip Steve mine had a power supply too though usually any console I pick up comes without.

Gotta a better one.

how much??

$10AUD

Got a complete atari, boxed, with phoenix, defender, river raid, pac-man, star wars the arcade game boxed with instructions, combat, and 2 or 3 other games, for 10$. :twisted:

Ok I topped my previous best deal ever today :) I got the following for five dollars total.

1 Atari Jr. console minus controllers

Turmoil

Seaquest

Maze Craze

Word Zapper

Air Sea Battle

Pitfall

Defender

Pole Position

Freeway

Oink

Flag Capture

Realsports Volleyball

Street Racer

Stargate

Boxing

Millipede

Sky Diver

Mario Bros

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Venture

And 3 Pacman 2 ET 2Missile Comand 5 Space Invaders

Got it all in a box at a thrift in Tennessee that was going outta business. Can this one be topped this week?

I went to the flea market... what a waste of time, this dude had 3 2600, he wanted 40 for each, because 'that's what they are selling on the internet'  :roll:

Should have told them to put them up on the internet then.

Phil

now i feel stupid, i payed $40 for my 2600 at a game shop. But it was near mint so i geuss its a little better.

I went to the flea market... what a waste of time, this dude had 3 2600, he wanted 40 for each, because 'that's what they are selling on the internet'  :roll:

Should have told them to put them up on the internet then.

Phil

now i feel stupid, i payed $40 for my 2600 at a game shop. But it was near mint so i geuss its a little better.

well the funny thing is that he has a little 'shop' inside the fleamarket, something like 'junk depot' and he has those 3 VCS in the shelf for the past 3 years... just that time I felt like asking 'how much do u want for the VCS?'...

I wish we had good thrift stores where I live. The only Atari games that one of the stores has, are commons that I don't need.

On my last trip to VT I scored Crazy Climber for $5.00 in an antiques store. The year before, I also scored a rare. VT's been very good to me in the past. :grin:

Thrift stores haven't really been a good source for me here in north NJ. My friend on the other hand in the Tom's River area has scored some major stuff at church bazaars where he gets to fill up a bag for $5.00. I know he got a CV along with some games, and also a 2600 with some games. Think he gave $10 since it all wouldn't fit in one bag. Garage sales seem to be the bomb for me, though last season saving up for the wedding made saling sparce. My last find was a nice Intellivision II with like 22 boxed games for $10. This included that computer baseball game, World Series is it? that I sold on Ebay for over $50 by itself. I seem to find alot more Intellivision games than Atari.

My last Atari score was for $15.00. I got a boxed 2600, though it wasn't complete. Think it had 1 joystick and may have been missing the power supply. Came with like 10 games too.

I'm looking forward to this year. I plan on finding some real good stuff. I can smell a nice spring coming.

Phil

Best deal I ever got (about 5 years ago):

Atari 2600 4-switch woodgrain with power supply

Atari 2600 Jr. with power supply

2 Wico Command controllers

~50 Atari carts

ColecoVision with power supply and controllers

~30 ColecoVision carts

All in good working condition

$20

I later sold the ColecoVision on eBay for ~$130. :D

Still have the Atari gear, although it's all up in the attic right now.