IGNORED

Today's Haul!

Xot

Saw a classified advertising Atari and Coleco games, about 100, $1.00 each. Called the guy up, chatted, long story short: Talked him way down, went to pick up the stuff. Came away with all of the following:

About 80 assorted 2600 and Colecovision carts. Mostly commons, but a few uncommons including Taz, Turmoil, Sears 3-D Tic Tac Toe and Solar Fox. In nice shape as well.

I seem to recall a Colecovision Smurf and Space Fury as well.

Five consoles: two Genesis 1's, one Genny 2, an SNES and N64. Most missing power supplies but with a random assortment of controllers and AV cables. Also in the mess were a Colecovision power block and a Dreamcast controller extension cable.

I may have paid a little too much (just under $70) for all of it, but I left happy and I figure if I can get $1.00 per cart or so I end up with some extra consoles and several label upgrades essentially for free. Pretty much EVERYTHING will be going up for trade, so keep your eyes out in the marketplace forums. If you're looking for a bunch of commons, shoot me a PM and I'll put some lots together for you.

Pics coming later tonight!

Well, here's hoping. I'll need to pick up about four power supplies, though, which will cut heavily into any profit margin on the consoles. I plan on keeping the SNES as a backup since the kids are playing mine quite often now.

Nice find. I got my first classified deal last month. Some guy was advertising an intellivision with games for $35. I called him up and he mentioned he had a boxed intellivision with a boxed intellivoice and about 25 boxed games.

I also picked up some other boxed intellision games at a flea market for $2. It is funny how you very see intellivision games and then you happen to find them in groups.

I also picked up a loose Chase the Chuckwagon in January at the same flea market as above. Needless to say, I was very excited because it was my first big score in the wild.

The Toys R Us near me is blowing out N64 power supplies for a buck or so each.  Maybe one near you is doing the same.  

Bill

Man! The closes TRU is about halfway between where I live and where I picked up this lot. I wish I had had time to stop. As it was, I got back with less than 10 minutes to get my son off to school and myself off to work!

I did find a bunch of N64 PS's for 99c with $2.00 shipping on eBay, so hopefully I can get one at that price. I wonder what EB is giving for N64 consoles in trade now?

Hmm...a Laser Gates!!!

Excellent Score there!!! You failed to mention that one in the other posts. But for what you got plus Taz, and Laser Gates, I say you did just fine.

My best deal from a flea market was during a slightly drizzly day. Found a guy who had a big box full of stuff. I just saw the 4 switcher sitting on top and asked how much for the Atari. He said the whole box for $20. I told him I had $10 cash and since it was wet and rainy that would affect the cost since all of this had been exposed. I got 82 carts plus the system, power supply, and 2 controllers out of that deal. It all worked...

Not all of the games were Atari. There were a few Intelly games in there as well. But they were good ones, like the white label Pac-Man, Bump-N-Jump and a few others just to name.