IGNORED

Red Label Yars' Revenge?

MK ATARI

How rare is the NTSC Yars' Revenge Cart? The reason i ask is its not listed in the rarity guide. I went to a Goodwill in Modesto and was able to pick up that and Midnight Magic, Circus Atari (picture label), Solar Fox, Vanguard, Maze Craze (picture label), and Space Attack for 50 cents each. They had others but I had those already (Combat, Ms. Pacman, etc...) They all worked but Midnight Magic was tight fitting into my console.

MK

How rare is the NTSC Yars' Revenge Cart?

It's not that easy to find but there are a lot of people around these parts that own one so I would be inclined to put it somewhere in the R5 neighborhood. Certainly no more than a R6 (but that might be a stretch).

I'll have to add this, I wasn't aware (or had forgotten) that a red label, NTSC version of Yars' Revenge was unleashed.  If someone can send me nice 300dpi scans of the front of the cart and the end label, I'll add it to the database.  

..Al

The NTSC label is identical to the PAL label.

The NTSC label is identical to the PAL label.

I'd still like to get an NTSC scans, though--I don't like simply duplicating scans in our database even if the same label was used for a game. Just seems "cheap" somehow, and then someone comparing the two scans might see they are identical and wonder what the heck is going on. :)

..Al

That was quick! 8)  The Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot cart in the database is the PAL version which might also be confusing for some. :ponder:

I have removed that scan for now, what I really need to do is add the PAL version of all of these games to our database. Does someone have a handy list of all the PAL Xonox carts, and scans of the games I can use here? That PAL cart was in pretty poor condition. I also need a scan of the NTSC version of Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot. :)

Thanks!

..Al