IGNORED

Heroscape

Delicon

I've seen this several times and it looks really cool.  I almost bought it for my son for Christmas, and I've been keeping my eye on it.

I just discovered it while looking for gifts for the kids. Its great, it has basic rules and advanced rules. Not really all that different except that you need to be able to read to play advanced. The basic rules are perfect for young kids. My nephew, just turned 5, he cant stop playing. In my mind its so much better than having him stare at Sponge Bob or Tiny Tunes. Not that I dont watch my share of those either.

The advanced rules are really fun and there is a lot more strategy. So its good for small and big boys and girls.

I made the suggestion because ToysRUs was having a buy one get one free sale.

Vern

The basic rules are perfect for young kids.  My nephew, just turned 5, he cant stop playing.  In my mind its so much better than having him stare at Sponge Bob or Tiny Tunes.  Not that I dont watch my share of those either.

The advanced rules are really fun and there is a lot more strategy.  So its good for small and big boys and girls.

I made the suggestion because ToysRUs was having a buy one get one free sale.

Vern

That's good news. I'll have to look for another sale and get it for the summer (when we'll have some more time to play).