IGNORED

Time Warp (Zellers)

Rom Hunter

Well, I'm confused.

I have a Quelle UFO Patrol ROM, which is NTSC (?!) and a PAL Funvision Time Race 2 ROM, which is called Time Warp (from Zellers) by Atari Age (?!).

And sku_u,

talking about Inca Gold, Pac Kong, Spider Kong, Spider Maze, Spider Monster, Space Monster, etc.:

It would be great to see some verified screenshots of these games with the CORRECT titles and company names, because this REALLY drives me nuts.

We have:

Pac Kong (Funvision)

Spider Monster/Space Monster (Funvision)

Spider Kong (Goliath #6)

Pac Kong (Goliath - Hot Shot)

Spider Maze (K-Tel Vision)

Inca Gold (Zellers)

Can you help me with the correct screenshots of these games?

8)

We have:

Pac Kong (Funvision)

Spider Monster/Space Monster (Funvision)

Spider Kong (Goliath #6)

Pac Kong (Goliath - Hot Shot)

Spider Maze (K-Tel Vision)

Inca Gold (Zellers)

Can you help me with the correct screenshots of these games?

I have Inca Gold, one of the Pac Kongs you mentioned and Spider Maze (in a built-in system) and can attempt a few pictures of the game playing on my TV if you'd like. They'll be very low quality, though. I've had very little success taking pictures of my TV with a game in action unless the backdrop is black. If someone wants to borrow and dump my Inca Gold cart, I'd be happy to lend it out. I don't know what the screen shot listed with Inca Gold in the rarity guide is, but it is not the correct image.

This is closer to what Inca Gold actually looks like on a console:

http://www.atariage.com/screenshot_page.ht...wareLabelID=768

I have to sit down and look closer at which sprites go to which game. The one thing all those games have in common is that they're all hacks of a really crappy, poorly programmed flickered nightmare of a game.

I already found the answer, sku_u.

Inca Gold (Zellers) looks like Spider Maze (K-Tel Vision), only without the Funvision logo.

That means there's no Inca Gold ROM available (yet).

8)

Cool. Does someone have Inca Gold who has the means to dump it? If not, does someone want me to lend them my copy?

I still have some questions left:

Why does the Pac Kong from Funvision has a Goliath logo instead of a Funvision logo? It doesn't make sense.

Can anyone confirm that the Pac Kong with the "octopus" on top really is the Hot Shot version?

Where does the NTSC Pac Kong ROM (the incorrect Inca Gold ROM) come from? The ROM is called: Pac Kong (Starsoft) (NTSC conversion)

8)