IGNORED

Rescue Mission 2 ????

jetset

Okay this is what I think after 5 minutes of playing it.

You have to land on "safe" white landing pads. But landing is the tricky part. you have to hover over the ground and when you get close (without hitting any direction) hit the button and the landing gear will come out for a few seconds. After you land on safe white pads, you can go to the screens to the left and right of the starting screen to find more unlockable safe pads to land on.

The movement seems kind of touchy, but other than that it has good graphics and the Mountain King song in the beginning. :D

Okay this is what I think after 5 minutes of playing it.

You have to land on "safe" white landing pads. But landing is the tricky part. you have to hover over the ground and when you get close (without hitting any direction) hit the button and the landing gear will come out for a few seconds. After you land on safe white pads, you can go to the screens to the left and right of the starting screen to find more unlockable safe pads to land on.  

The movement seems kind of touchy, but other than that it has good graphics and the Mountain King song in the beginning.  :D

Well, yeah I mean I figured out to land on the "safe" white pads, but eve when I do my guy dies. :sad:

I'll try again...

Well, yeah I mean I figured out to land on the "safe" white pads, but eve when I do my guy dies.   :sad:    

I'll try again...

You must still be hitting a direction. When you hover over the landing area, you just let off, and let the ship slowly drop toward the ground. And when it gets close, hit the button to deploy the landing gear (which only stays out for so long)