IGNORED

How Much Would u pay?

thund3r

I was looking around some good ol' used game shops the otherday, and came across this well known shop. Anyway i was looking around and they sold xbox, ps2, 64 carts, gameboy stuff. So naturally im looking for some atari stuff, so i go over to the guy behind the desk and ask if he has any and he thinks for a bit and says no but he sed, "oh wait i have 1 atari lynx" and i say "oh so how much is that?"

"£70"

Now at this point i asked him if it was boxed.. and to my surprise it was used and unboxed, so i roll my eyes and slowly walk out the shop.

My question is how much have you seen lynx's go for out in the wild?

Hi,I am watching one in australia on ebay with 2 game carts presently up to $102.50 aus dollars which is about 40 pounds in uk.I would prob pay about $50.00 aus maximum.I have 6 units,but i was lucky when i started lynx collecting about 6 years ago, my local computer store was giving away a free refurbished unit and pouch in box when you bought two games at about $20.00 aus each,so thats how i ended up with so many.I watch e-bay all the time for lynx and am amazed at the way lynx items are quickly snaped up,I dont keep my boxes but i always buy games with instructions. :)