IGNORED

Little Thrift Shop of Horrors...

64squares

Hmmm. What's a Fast Reply? It doesn't seem to work, or maybe I don't know how to use it yet. Anyway, I don't know too many people who LOVE Ebay. They may like it as a tool to get or sell games, but to actually love it is a different story. There are too many problems with the system for people to love it.

I'm looking forward to another week of garage sales. I think it may be drying up here, as I have a feeling that people are selling these things online. If anyone ever told me that "that's the going price on Ebay", I'd ask them, "Do you have an account, have the time to photograph the contents, test the items, clean it up if need be, be willing to accept a check from a stranger, package the item, go to the post office, and then wait to see if the buyer complains that something was wrong?" If and only then would I tell them if they are willing to spend the time and effort doing that are they worthy of getting an Ebay price.

Phil