IGNORED

A humble request for Ken Love...

Jess Ragan

Hey, you think you could convince Activision and Contraband to release a special PSP edition of Activision Anthology? I love the PS2 game and it would be even better to have all those great 2600 titles on the go. I imagine the emulation would be much more faithful on the PSP than it was on the Game Boy Advance, which was stretched to its limits by Aspyr but still didn't have the processing power to make all the games run at full speed.

JR

I still think the GBA version is great for on-the-go, but I'd buy a PSP version.

Same here.

I already have the PS2 version and the GBA version, and I love them both, but I'd like to see a PSP version that combines the best features from all of the other versions. You could have the higher quality emulation, wacky screen modes, 1980s music in the background, and unlockable extras like the PS2, along with the portability, accurate patch goals, high score saving, and extra homebrew games like the GBA. I don't have any of the computer versions, but if I recall correctly, they have all of games featured on the PS2 and GBA versions plus several more.

If this could be done (perhaps with some extra games, maybe even classic Activision games from other platforms besides the 2600), then it would make an awesome package to take along on the PSP!

Yes I have the PS2 as well as the Gameboy versions. I probably play with the gameboy version more often since I can take the gameboy with me thanks to my carrying case.

I would love to see a PSP version similar to the PS2 version so that I can see the old commercials like the PS2 version has. It would be a lot of fun to have such a version :)

Great idea!!!

Also, lets let Ken know what we'd like to see in features. My biggest want, is the ability to save scores! Please make the next version save scores....and I agree, Kaboom should be playable on the analog stick.

One more thing, can we get some more exclusives on this one like Demon Attack or something?

Here's hoping Ken is still out there....