IGNORED

Combat 01 boxed worth ...?

Elthesh

What's a boxed Combat 01 worth? That'd be the watercolor looking box. At least that's what I call it, lol. This guy at the flea market is selling it for 10 dollars, same for Star Raiders and Haunted House. I know Combat is about as common as air, but I wanted to check since it is the original numbered version in the box. I don't have a boxed one myself, but if I can get it cheaper elsewhere, no sense wasting the extra money there. Funny thing is, he claims he "holds them for his collecters" and that's why it's 10. Except he's had the same 3 games for, well, as long as I can remember.

On a side note, I did pick up a few factory sealed games at a thrift shop yesterday. Flag Capture grey box picture label, Video Checkers, One on One, Tennis and a 400/800/XE Tennis game for about 3 or 4 each along with a laserdisc.

Dunno exactly, but a huge collector friend of mine has one, and I don't remember him thinking it was worth much, other than being cool. Ten bucks sounds a bit high, but if it's minty it might be worth it to have the box. All I care about is owning the cart, I'm not really a completist guy, so I couldn't say.

It was The Haunting. I watched it last night too. They had quite a few others too including a load of Star Trek movies and shows and lots of popular movies. The newest I saw was Anaconda dated 1997. I might grab another, 13 Ghosts, when I go back to check out another box of Atari boxed games he has for me.

I'll take a closer look at it next time, but it's definately not mint. Not crushed, but opened and used. I didn't figure it would be worth more than 5 dollars and I'd rather not encourage the guy to keep charging those prices. I'll most likely get mine elsewhere, so thanks for the info.