IGNORED

SCORE!

SS

I got one of them last year for $1.  I noticed oyu are from the Lehigh Valley.  I am too.  where did you find it?  it has been real dry everywere I look.

Nice find  though.

838989[/snapback]

I got ity from a friend who had scored a box of Atari stuff.

Where in the Valley are you located? I'm in Nazareth.

Hmmm ... the cartridge fits into my 2600Jr but WILL NOT fit into my 7800.  :sad:

839017[/snapback]

I think that's common for Tigervision carts, unfortunately. I don't know if any of them will fit into a 7800 without modification (to the cart, that is, although I suppose you could modify the 7800.. )

..Al

lmao I have more 9 rarity games then 7 rarity games...

I say we make all Rarity 7 games Rarity 8, then maybe drop a few of the Rarity 9 down to 8 or 7 (crap like Waterworld) Then this won't be a problem! ;)

I think I'm close to the same between Rarity 9 & 7

I have 6 of each, only counting complete & the variations listed in the database. Like I have a complete Polaris but it's not the Green label, but I don't plan on buying a variation like that so I'll likely never own all. But if I take in to account all variations like color/B&W Telesys labels then I would own more 7s than 9s.

Some of those 7s are very hard to find!

I got one of them last year for $1.  I noticed oyu are from the Lehigh Valley.  I am too.  where did you find it?  it has been real dry everywere I look.

Nice find  though.

838989[/snapback]

839000[/snapback]

I live in Roseto, Up by Bangor.

I think that's common for Tigervision carts, unfortunately.  I don't know if any of them will fit into a 7800 without modification (to the cart, that is, although I suppose you could modify the 7800.. <grin>)

..Al

839018[/snapback]

I could've sworn my copies of Bounty Bob and Marauder worked in my 7800 without any problems. Or maybe I just got lucky with mine. I'll have to check on that tonight.

Nice find  though.

838989[/snapback]

839000[/snapback]

839153[/snapback]

Hey! I'm just north of you guys a little, in Dingmans Ferry above East Stroudsburg. :)

Nice find  though.

838989[/snapback]

839000[/snapback]

839153[/snapback]

Hey! I'm just north of you guys a little, in Dingmans Ferry above East Stroudsburg. :)

839207[/snapback]

I have GOT to get around to organizing a game playing day at my house for all of the LV/Philly locals one of these years!