IGNORED

I got Boing! yesterday

nester

Hey, I got my very own copy of Boing! at the Mountain Home, Arkansas game exchange yesterday! This is by far the rarest game in my entire collection. The best part is that I got it for about 2 dollars. I was there with some friends around closing time and the one employee in the store let us wander around in the back (that in itself was a dream come true!). Anyway, I saw this small Atari container back there, and sure enough it had Boing! in it. I made an exchange and put back my copy of Football. I truly doubt that the game was actually for sale considering where it was, but I guess it's mine now.

Anyway that's my story. My first true find ever.

Hey, I got my very own copy of Boing! at the Mountain Home, Arkansas game exchange yesterday! This is by far the rarest game in my entire collection. The best part is that I got it for about 2 dollars. I was there with some friends around closing time and the one employee in the store let us wander around in the back (that in itself was a dream come true!). Anyway, I saw this small Atari container back there, and sure enough it had Boing! in it. I made an exchange and put back my copy of Football. I truly doubt that the game was actually for sale considering where it was, but I guess it's mine now.

Anyway that's my story. My first true find ever.

851922[/snapback]

:mad: :mad: :mad:

One of the few gems I'm actually looking for...

Congrats!

Congrats good score!

You dont find many rare games at stores like that anymore since the people who work there buy the good stuff for cheap and resell on Ebay.That boing was put back so some greedy employee could find out it was worth big money. This has been a problem with almost all the stores in St. louis for the last few years. I think the best I have got at any store in the last year was sears picture cart. However I have tons of good stuff at my store thats rare since I dont have employees that collect and I allready have a big collection most stuff goes out for sale.