IGNORED

Double-Ender ?

ATARIeric

My Robin Hood and Sir Lancelot came with seperate books, but in one box.

Not sure for any others, but this one I'm certain on. I pressume all xonox double enders would follow suit.

855053[/snapback]

That explains it for me. I was wondering where the superkicks instructions were on the artillery duel manual i have for the double ender. thanks :)

....I remember having the Artillery Duel and Chuck Norris double end game for my Coleco...I never could figure out how to get out of that last damn room!...some buddies used to say you could kick the candles and something would happen...man, what an old memory!...I remember I got pretty good at that game, least till the end.

I didn't give up easily since we had the same problem with Tarzan for Coleco..you'd get to the end level, and wonder, what the hell?...what do I do now?...so once, out of frustration, while a friend of mine and I were playing, I just pressed a number on the keypad...LO and BEHOLD, Tarzan screams at the top of his lungs, and this in turn triggers a sequence to get to the next level!!!..we were so stoked...only to find all it meant was the levels recycled...

...but I couldn't figure out SuperKicks. Artillery Duel was pretty damn sweet...simple game, nice little opening tune!

...anybody remember the Chuck Norris thing for the Coleco?