IGNORED

NIB Atari Jr. , check it out

JAC

Some of you might remember me froma thread I started a couple of weeks ago, well, I got 2 NIB Ataris along with 7 games, I'm going to keep one and sell the other one on ebay, check it out:

post-6828-1116208870_thumb.jpg

post-6828-1116208899_thumb.jpg

post-6828-1116208899_thumb.jpg

How much do you think I could ask for it?

post-6828-1116208859.jpg

post-6828-1116209027_thumb.jpg

Not too long ago this one sold on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8186213861

It's interesting that this seller also had several NIB Jr.'s for sale and he had Xenophobes too (I see one in your picture). He also had Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo. I wonder if this seller, the seller that is working with Tempest, and yourself all got everything from the same place. Of course the big question is just how big a gold mine has been discovered?

It's interesting that this seller also had several NIB Jr.'s for sale and he had Xenophobes too (I see one in your picture).  He also had Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo.  I wonder if this seller, the seller that is working with Tempest, and yourself all got everything from the same place.  Of course the big question is just how big a gold mine has been discovered?

855946[/snapback]

Last year there was a seller on eBay from California who probably sold 15-20 new Atari 2600 Jr.'s. He also sold Xenophobe. Maybe there is a cave full of them.

I found a new Atari 2600 Jr. last year but there was only one.

I doubt it's the same guy since I live in Venezuela :P .

I opened the one I'm keeping however I will probably open the other one to make sure it works properly before selling it, it still is new in box as far as I know, it's not like it came shrinkwrapped or anything when you bought it back in the day.

Edited by JAC

You know, this is really amazing! Within the last month (as far back as you can check with completed auctions) he has sold not one perfect Motorodeo NIB sealed, but two! ...and Ikari Warriors, also Mint NIB and sealed...

100% Pos feedback though!

$500 Atari 2600 Unbelievably RARE!!! "MOTORODEO" (NIB) 10/10

$400 Atari 2600 Unbelievably RARE!!! "MOTORODEO" (NIB)

$450 Atari 2600 EXTREMELY RARE!!! "IKARI WARRIORS" 9/10

It's interesting that this seller also had several NIB Jr.'s for sale and he had Xenophobes too (I see one in your picture).  He also had Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo.  I wonder if this seller, the seller that is working with Tempest, and yourself all got everything from the same place.  Of course the big question is just how big a gold mine has been discovered?

855946[/snapback]

Edited by Xebec's Demise