IGNORED

Ebay item MASSIVE LOT 173 cass 19 disk 13 sealed c

Plastron

Incredible looking at all those titles, so many of which I've never heard of. What a thriving game scene there was in the UK after the 8bits were fading in the USA. Just look: Panik, Gun Law, Space Lobsters, Cannibals, Screaming Wings, On Cue, Storm, House of Usher, Pothole Pete, Colony... fantastic!

Incredible looking at all those titles, so many of which I've never heard of. What a thriving game scene there was in the UK after the 8bits were fading in the USA. Just look: Panik, Gun Law, Space Lobsters, Cannibals, Screaming Wings, On Cue, Storm, House of Usher, Pothole Pete, Colony... fantastic!

885381[/snapback]

Nearly all of those are pretty common in the UK, although somewhat less so elsewhere.

That price is unbelievable! The seller did well.

I wouldn't call that "thriving"... A lot of these games were budget releases of mediocre quality or cheap clones. Even the full price games were a hit and miss affair...

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

I wouldn't call that "thriving"... A lot of these games were budget releases of mediocre quality or cheap clones. Even the full price games were a hit and miss affair...

--

Atari Frog

885624[/snapback]

that's nothing... I've a v. heavy box here of over 225 unique Cassette games (gathering dust), whilst some of them don't have original pkg'g, most of them do, if anyone want's to take them of my hand's for a reasonable price and also convert them to .cas format (for use with A8 based pc emu's)... by the way, all my cassette game are 'ORIGINALS'

(London/UK only)

that's nothing... I've a v. heavy box here of over 225 unique Cassette games (gathering dust), whilst some of them don't have original pkg'g, most of them do, if anyone want's to take them of my hand's for a reasonable price and also convert them to .cas format (for use with A8 based pc emu's)... by the way, all my cassette game are 'ORIGINALS' (London/UK only)

Do you have a list please? Again, we're willing to buy originals and convert stuff not available as images yet but we need to know what people have exactly.

--

Atari Frog

--

Atari Frog

885624[/snapback]

Yeah, that's pretty much true, there were only a few games that I was interested in in that lot. There were quite a few which I knew weren't really any good and the rest didn't seem that great either.

Which is how most games were towards the end of the 8-bits life I suppose (at least it comes across that way)

If you want a list of my cassette software, send me a PM or email me at carmel_andrews@yahoo.com, please mark the subject matter 'atariage.com thread' otherwise it might get deleted... as i seem to be getting an awful lot of spam recently (and no, not the luncheon meat type)