IGNORED

UK guys...are you alright?

I'm perfectly OK and i'm located between Kings cross and Russell Square, yes i did here a few fire engines and police sirens sounding off but nothing more then usual

Just as well it didn't happen yesterday during the olympics decision, that would have put a damp squib on things

I'm trying to sratch my head because if this has something to do with the G8 thing, then why are them bombing/attacking london (apart from the fact that it represents a more high profile target) why aren't they attacking/bombing edinburgh/gleneagles, thats essentially near to the location where the event (the G8) is being held... surely it would make more sense (not that i'd want edinburgh/gleneagles to be attacked in this fashion)

the alternative scenario being that this is the work of some disparate terrorist group with some affiliation/association with Al Qaeda, or that Al Qaeda is rearing their ugly head again, or of course some disparate islamic extremist group is waging Iraq's war in London

I'm perfectly OK and i'm located between Kings cross and Russell Square, yes i did here a few fire engines and police sirens sounding off but nothing more then usual

Just as well it didn't happen yesterday during the olympics decision, that would have put a damp squib on things

I'm trying to sratch my head because if this has something to do with the G8 thing, then why are them bombing/attacking london (apart from the fact that it represents a more high profile target) why aren't they attacking/bombing edinburgh/gleneagles, thats essentially near to the location where the event (the G8) is being held... surely it would make more sense (not that i'd want edinburgh/gleneagles to be attacked in this fashion)

the alternative scenario being that this is the work of some disparate terrorist group with some affiliation/association with Al Qaeda, or that Al Qaeda is rearing their ugly head again, or of course some disparate islamic extremist group is waging Iraq's war in London

887492[/snapback]

From a terrorist point of view, it's the perfect time for an attack.

Many police resources have been redeployed because of the G8.

Just checking in, we're based about 200 miles from London so the first i knew about it was at Allan Bairstow's (of Commodore Scene magazine) place when he found an article on the BBC news site.