IGNORED

Pirates or originals?

Foxsolo2000

Rom as you are on the Atarimania site I thought you might want to add this to it. The green one in the corner is a 14 in 1 which has a game called Kick Boxing on it which is in fact Karate by Ultravision. ;)

post-6677-1131743005_thumb.jpg

This cart is actually a South American version of HERO ;)

post-6677-1131743752_thumb.jpg

Edited by Foxsolo2000

As promised I have managed to find some more weird cart labels.

This one is a strange 2 in 1 that can be found on the US and Australian Ebay. It contains Fishing Derby and Laser Blast I believe.

post-6677-1132242171_thumb.jpg

This one is a Taiwan 16 in 1 which I have never come across before.

post-6677-1132242208_thumb.jpg

Some might have already seen this one but it was new to me. A green label Circus.

post-6677-1132242228_thumb.jpg

I thought this might interest you the most Rom for all other My Ways/Mein Wegs that I have seen or owned have always had two boxers on the label and not the one protrayed below.

post-6677-1132242249_thumb.jpg

This is a Brazillian Imagic 2 in 1 with original box which include River Raid 3

post-6677-1132242271_thumb.jpg

Yes I know it isn't an original cart, I just thought the title interesting.

post-6677-1132242289_thumb.jpg

I will keep looking Rom for anything further that you can use ;)

Edited by Foxsolo2000

(Hi ... screenshot added to the auction, unfortunately best I could get. The text on the screen under the fuel gauge says SABOTEUR if that helps. really doint recognise the game.)

I've never seen the word "Sabouteur" spelt like that before - funny how it's spelt exactly the same way as "Bermuda" :).

The game is Bermuda, it's a (normally) Rainbowvision hack of River Raid, and pretty common down under in that guise. It's also on most 5-billion-in-one pirate consoles.

Rom new selection of pics.

This one is pretty common but some of you out there might not have seen one before.

amphibious_war.bmp

This one is Berzerk by Polyvox.

berzerk.bmp

An unusual Donkey Kong Juniour.

dkjnr.bmp

This one is Enduro

enduro.bmp

This is Space Invaders by Dynacom

space_invaders.bmp

This has probably be seen before but was new to me. Another name for Bobby is going Home.

post-6677-1132951679_thumb.jpg

Finally a 2 in 1 from Brazil of Space Robot and River Raid

post-6677-1132951602_thumb.jpg

Edited by Foxsolo2000

Rom, Marco questions for you. I was flicking through a collection of old Atari newsletters and game catalogues when a couple of things struck me. In the news letters Battlezone had a different box to what it came with for on the front of it was a scene from the Vectorscan Arcade game. There were three seperate news letters which all showed the same box from 1983 to early 1984. My question is was this box ever made and if so was it an early release that was discontinued or was it it a one of like the Revenge of the Jedi boxes that are now privately owned.

Secondly some of the games listed in these old catalogues mentioned games that I had forgotten all about such as as Scuba by iMagic which was listed as IMA 3205, Zone IMA 3207 and Demon Attack II IMA 3208. All three were listed for release in 1983 along with No Escape and Star Storm (which later became Solar Storm).

Other games were:-

Winter Olympics was listed as MNA 4608 listed for 1983

Galactic Tactic

Locomotive by Techonvision TUA 1004

Jungle Jim by Technovision

Tally Ho by Zimag

In a 1984 catalogue they had Magic Puzzle by Hot shot also down as Rubic Cube which I found strange.

Do either of you know if any of these games actually existed or were they just all vapourware. They also had Turbo for sale with a price of £27.95 as a new release in 1983 listed as CBS 7533 ;)

Ok this is a final call out to all collectors. The remaining games listed below are the final ones I am still trying to identify. When I first started this all those months ago I had people tell me that I would never find the games I was looking for but I proved them wrong and discovered 90%. These final few are all that remain of the original list so I am asking everyone who reads this to go out, check collections and ask questions and chase up any and all rumours.

Marco! You promised me some answers. You claimed that you had some of the games listed so have you found them yet? This is very important!

Albert. Please use the discoveries in this forum for AtariAges game listings for they were meant to be used as an aid for others.

Once again a big thank you for everyone who helped. Lets try and get this finished before the new year. ;)

1. Deadly Poison by Eram - EXISTS - Anyone have a pic of this game?

2. Go Go Home Monster by Home Vision 1983

3. Action Master by Video Game Prog

4. Avenger by Video Game Prog

5. Back Strike by Video Game Prog

6. Banned by Video Game Prog

7. Round 1 by Video Game Prog

8. SN-3201-1 by Taiwan ROC

9. Star Battle by Video Game Prog

10. Super Tank by Supervision

11. Treasure Hunting by Funvision

12. Tutti Frutti by Taiwan ROC

13. Matit by Digivision

I've installed a new hard drive now (the old one was financially beyond repair).

Lost some information, but nothing of real importance.

Fox,

I've made a very important discovery about the missing Rainbow Vision and Home Vision titles.

I'm not finished yet, but I'm as good as certain that I've found the missing link.

It all makes sense now.

I'll keep you informed!

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter