IGNORED

Pirates or originals?

Foxsolo2000

• 2 weeks later...

While waiting for any further news on the games that need to be identified I have added some new forgeign games. Rom take what you need for Atari Mania with my compliments ;)

This is a new one to me, a Black Label Demon Attack. I may be in a minority but I thought others might like to see it.

post-6677-1134925878_thumb.png

This group of games have some interesting labels, most cant be seen that well but one says Gran Match which I was assured was Gran Prix by Activision.

post-6677-1134926083_thumb.png

A Brazillian 2 in 1 by Imagic

post-6677-1134926131_thumb.png

post-6677-1134926184_thumb.pngpost-6677-1134926224_thumb.pngpost-6677-1134926256_thumb.png

Edited by Foxsolo2000

The dealer selling the Demon Attack assured me that it was for the 2600 but perhaps he was wrong.

Nice work Rom, that is quite a listing. I doubt that I can improve on it but if I see anything new I will let you know ;)

So what games did they release Marco?

Again, if anyone can even hazard a guess to the identity of the missing games let me know ;)

Edited by Foxsolo2000

Rom do you know who released Time Race 2 and what game it was? ;)

Time Race 2 doesn't exist.

Some joker renamed the Funvision Time Warp/Time Race ROM (which is the same game as Time Warp from Zellers) into Time Race 2, because he probably was afraid that it would be mixed up with the Time Race ROM's from Goliath and Rainbow Vision (which are the same games as Space Jockey from U.S. Games).

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Thought so but thought it best to check with the expert ;) So what did you think about the games I asked about that Marco claimed were all vapourware? You think that any might have been pirated and passed of as some other compaines work like Fire Spinner and Pizza Chef?

Thought so but thought it best to check with the expert  ;)   So what did you think about the games I asked about that Marco claimed were all vapourware?  You think that any might have been pirated and passed of as some other compaines work like Fire Spinner and Pizza Chef?

984856[/snapback]

No.

I think they are all vapourware.

The only two Atari 2600 games I'm not sure about are Stone Age (which I don't think is a CCE original) and the unknown Datatech game, owned by Sku_u (which most probably is a lost Home Vision game and in my opinion the most interesting Atari 2600 game in the world at this moment).

All the other Atari 2600 titles can be traced down to their roots.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

There is still that pic on the box of the Home Vision repro cart that you believed could be a lost 2600 title. Still yet to find any information on it.

Out of all the vapourware that was listed I still believe that Turbo exists in some form or another for I talked to Tempest about it some time ago and he kind of agreed with me that it could have been finished for it was part of the range of CBS games that Atari was going to license under its own label such as Venture, Donkey Kong etc. Only Zaxxon and Turbo were the two never released by Atari and Zaxxon was completed as we all know which leads me to believe Turbo could have been the same or as near as. What do you think Rom?

Rom you any idea what game KAMPF IM DER GALAXIE is?

Does anyone know where I can attain information on the range of games that were made for the Canal 3 Supercharger system or the Comp K-7 range in Brazil?

Edited by Foxsolo2000

There is still that pic on the box of the Home Vision repro cart that you believed could be a lost 2600 title.  Still yet to find any information on it.
Right.

But this game is still a rumored one.

Out of all the vapourware that was listed I still believe that Turbo exists in some form or another for I talked to Tempest about it some time ago and he kind of agreed with me that it could have been finished for it was part of the range of CBS games that Atari was going to license under its own label such as Venture, Donkey Kong etc.  Only Zaxxon and Turbo were the two never released by Atari and Zaxxon was completed as we all know which leads me to believe Turbo could have been the same or as near as.  What do you think Rom?
It very well possible that this one exists.

I really hope it will surface one day.

Rom you any idea what game KAMPF IM DER GALAXIE is?
Abfahrtslauf = Skiing

Kampf in der Galaxie = Space Raid (AKA Megamania)

Sesam öffne Dich = Open, Sesame!

These three titles belong to the same serie and are not real Quelle releases.

Does anyone know where I can attain information on the range of games that were made for the Canal 3 Supercharger system or the Comp K-7 range in Brazil?

Canal 3:

http://www.atarimania.com/lst_soft.php?MEN...n_sauver=Search

Canal 3 produced 130 games (some of them also as tape versions) and their version of the Supercharger:

post-6203-1135003690_thumb.jpgpost-6203-1135003724_thumb.jpgpost-6203-1135003741_thumb.jpg

Comp-K7:

http://www.atarimania.com/lst_soft.php?MEN...n_sauver=Search

I still have to find out what the originals are.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Yep.

That's right.

Here's a little updated list:

ZiMAG:

707-111 Tanks But No Tanks

708-111 Cosmic Corridor

708-111 ?

710-111 I Want My Mommy (KidStuff series)

711-111 Dishaster

Immies & Aggies

Pizza Chef

Emag:

GN-010 I Want My Mommy

GN-020 Dishaster

GN-030 Tanks But No Tanks

GN-040 Cosmic Corridor

GN-050 Pizza Chef

GN-060 Immies & Aggies

GN-070 A Mysterious Thief (never released)

GN-080 Fire Spinner (never released)

8)

Thank you Marco.

So we have a list of games and they never released any of them. I am truly surprised that there are only prototypes left.

Rom I think the missing Zimag title on your list was Tally Ho, a game mentioned in several catalogues but as Marco supported is most likely vapourware ;)

For some reason, I can't edit my older posts anymore.

There's probably some 'Edit or Die' timer on the edit function.

Here we go again:

ZiMAG:

707-111 Tanks But No Tanks

708-111 Cosmic Corridor

709-111 ?

710-111 I Want My Mommy (KidStuff series)

711-111 Dishaster

712-111 ?

713-111 Pizza Chef

714-111 ?

715-111 Immies & Aggies

Emag:

GN-010 I Want My Mommy

GN-020 Dishaster

GN-030 Tanks But No Tanks

GN-040 Cosmic Corridor

GN-050 Pizza Chef

GN-060 Immies & Aggies

GN-070 A Mysterious Thief (never released)

GN-080 Fire Spinner (never released)

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Rom a thought just struck me about a game you have been looking for, Jag´d im Apfelbaum. Someone said on this forum back in July that it meant chase in the Apple Tree. I believe that the game is most likely NUTS by Technovision due to anther German pirate of the game which translated into Catch the Apple Thieves which was in fact NUTS. I think I have solved the mystery of that particular game ;)

Forgot to mention that I discovered that AVENGER by VIDEO GAME PROG was in fact Yars Revenge by Atari ;)

Edited by Foxsolo2000

Rom a thought just struck me about a game you have been looking for, Jag´d im Apfelbaum.  Someone said on this forum back in July that it meant chase in the Apple Tree.  I believe that the game is most likely NUTS by Technovision due to anther German pirate of the game which translated into Catch the Apple Thieves which was in fact NUTS.  I think I have solved the mystery of that particular game ;)

Schnapp die Apfeldiebe (Quelle) means: Catch the Apple Thieves.

It's the same game as Catch Time from Rainbow Vision/Suntek.

It's a hack of Plaque Attack.

It has nothing to do with NUTS from Technovision.

8)