IGNORED

Good online vendors?

Lord Thag

I aquired about 16 games or so and a Lynx recently. I'd like to pick up a few games (Xenophobe, Gauntlet etc).

Anyone know of a good online vendor for Lynx stuff? Neat system. I'm looking forward to diving in.

eBay is usually your best bet. You can often find most of the games on there cheaper than you would by purchasing directly from a retailer. Having said that, B&C has a good selection of games (especially harder to find ones), but you may end up paying more for them from there than on eBay. Songbird Productions has a pretty decent selection as well. I'll personally vouch for both.

Here are some that I used to go to when I was keeping the Lynx game price list. It's been quite awhile since I've ordered lynx games online but they were reliable last time I used them.

These I have ordered from w/ no complaints (it may have been non-lynx purchases though)

4Jays - Sells games for many classic consoles and computer systems

AtariLynx.com - Sells games for the Atari Lynx

B&C Computer Visions - Sells hardware, software, and parts for all Atari platforms

Best Electronics - Sells hardware, software, and parts for all Atari platforms

Go Atari - Sells Lynx, Jaguar, and Game.Com hardware & games. Only purchases I've made were through his eBay sales.

The Goat Store - Sells games for many classic consoles. Excellent people to deal w/ and a member here although I haven't seen him in a while.

Good Deal Games - Sells games for many classic console. Another member here that pops in time to time.

Songbird ProductionsDeveloper & distributer of games for Lynx & Jaguar. Yet another member here.

These I was refered to but never ordered from

16/32 Systems - Sells items for Atari consoles and computers as well as Amiga and PC. UK based

Collector's cards & games - liquidates video game collections. Excellent prices.

Used Games! - Sells new & used games for classic consoles.

Video 61 & Atari Sales - Sells for all Atari platforms & other classic computers. Been around quite a while.

Video Game Connections- Sells new and classic games as well as arcade machines and CD/DVDs

VideoGame Connection - Sells for new and classic systems

Game Dude - Sells classic & modern games & systems. Classic games only displays price list you must call to get inventory.

Packrat Video Games - Sells classic games & systems. Another member I've not seen in a while.

• 1 month later...
i've sent mails to many of these webshops to ask about shipping cost to France, nobody has answered me (even AtariAge !) unless videogamer.org

are all of these webshops still in business ???

939760[/snapback]

We are also still in business. You can see the cost of anything that we have by adding it to your cart and then going just below it and using the "Estimate Shipping" feature. It works for anyone in the United States or abroad! Just don't put in a ZIP code if you're estimating to France.

• 3 weeks later...
not that cheap i know ,but a good source for certain games u cant find anywhere else...

http://www.telegames.co.uk/

893795[/snapback]

It seems like telegames doesn´t sell any lynx stuff anymore. I thought their Lynx repairing service was quite important as the Lynx model 2 seems to break quite easily. My original lynx 2 has been repaired two times since 1991. I sent them an email asking if they are going to support lynx anymore about a week ago, but I havn´t got any reply.

I can personally vouch for B&C and Best Electronics - they're where I bought 90% of my Lynx stuff, and I was very satisfied with both. Almost all the remainder is from Videogame Liquidators (vglq.com) and United Game (unitedgame.com) but they don't really carry Lynx stuff anymore. Good vendors though.

I've never ordered Lynx from 4Jays but I've been to their store. Man, it is a retrogamer's dream come true. Bushels and bushels of 2600 carts, tons of NES, SNES, C64, handhelds, you name it. Kind of out there in the boonies but worth the drive.