IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 2: Front Line

Ze_ro

poop. That is quite a roll, especially considering that I have played for several hours and managed 4600.

I like this game on variation 1, but 4 seems a tad bit hard. I've been killed upon start up too many times, etc.

Grrr. :x :x :x :x :x

Well it's not half bad on the beginner level, but the challenge presented at level 4 is too great for the sloppy controls.

I wonder if the CV version is so terrible. Maybe Coleco should have stuck to making the guy's boots instead of his entire war.

Til then it can join TigerVision's Miner 2049er in the trash bin.

Edited by shadow460

This is one frustrating game.  :x

Heading to Bandera for the weekend, I'll be driving past keilbaca if I'm not mistaken.

900885[/snapback]

That's awesome. Too bad its on a military base and i have no car so i couldn't really let you on base to visit for a little bit...

That's awesome. Too bad its on a military base and i have no car so i couldn't really let you on base to visit for a little bit...

900904[/snapback]

Oh well. Probably won't have much free time this trip anyway - setting up my grandparents and aunt & uncle with PowerMac G3s. They're older systems(300 MHz) but more than adequate to connect to the internet and run Skype so they can talk for free with my parents, who currently reside in Mexico.

Well, candiru still hasn't replied with a choice for next week's game... so instead of just thinking up one myself, I'll let you guys choose. Just post in this thread with the names of some games and I'll choose one of them.

--Zero