IGNORED

Hello their is a IKARI WARRIORS its now $5 on eBa

zixven

Hello their is a  US North America version IKARI WARRIORS its now $5 on eBa Item number: 8211059808    :-o

909319[/snapback]

I asked the seller how he knew that this was the NTSC version and this is the response that I received back:

"The owner of this game buy in USA, if you have any form for determine pleased tell me"

This response does not give me the faith to assume that this is the U.S. version.

Funny that this is from a first time seller.. and that the seller makes the same type of grammatical errors as the OP.

(Not to mention that the OP sent me the following SPAM PM earlier today:

Hello I am from South America and I can fine many tittles for Atari 2600 lake Motorodeo us version and Ikira Warrior.

This response does not give me the faith to assume that this is the U.S. version.

909327[/snapback]

You never know...all those other Ikari's & Motorodeo's were found down there! :ponder: It might actually be NTSC...High bidder, are you feel'n lucky???

:P

There's a UPC Lookup Site but unfortunately in only knows the manufacturer code (77000) ... if someone can verify that 50243 does indeed belong to a box that contains an NTSC cart (and for that matter if the same product ID is on the PAL box) then we'd know for sure.

909577[/snapback]

Both, the PAL and NTSC box have the same UPC. ;)

Both, the PAL and NTSC box have the same UPC.  ;)

909580[/snapback]

Well that's no bloody help. You'd think they'd have a different product code for a different product (or specifically, a different version of the same product).

Not that I expected Atari to splurge in those days. :D

Hello their is a  US North America version IKARI WARRIORS its now $5 on eBa Item number: 8211059808    :-o

909319[/snapback]

Sorry, but I don't trust this one. Very well, CPUWIZ located him as to being in Venezuela. OK, but on ebay he's in POMPANO Beach Fl. OK, fine and dandy. But he can't seem to get his story straight. He, she whatever, plus look at the condition of the EXTREMELY RARE box. I serriously have my doubts here. Anyone in their right mind that would have this or any Extremely Rare game would mention to you

he or she got them from. Plus... The seller (ebay) does have 100% positive feedback, but it's purely PURCHASES.

And what does he or she buy Cuflinks. I don't know, but I would be cautious here.

That's just me. :?:

If the guy is from South America, how many of those games would be in English boxes? Wouldn't they be in Spanish or Portuguese?

909636[/snapback]

No, there have been many UR games found in South America, all in 100% english. Only the pirate stuff is in native languages.

One indication that this Ikari could be NTSC, is the fact that it has the 'NEW' sticker on the bottom right hand corner, I have not seen one on a PAL copy yet. Someone else claimed he saw one on a PAL copy, however, I have handled about 5 or 6 CIB Ikari PAL copies and none of them had the sticker.

If the guy is from South America, how many of those games would be in English boxes? Wouldn't they be in Spanish or Portuguese?

909636[/snapback]

No, there have been many UR games found in South America, all in 100% english. Only the pirate stuff is in native languages.

One indication that this Ikari could be NTSC, is the fact that it has the 'NEW' sticker on the bottom right hand corner, I have not seen one on a PAL copy yet. Someone else claimed he saw one on a PAL copy, however, I have handled about 5 or 6 CIB Ikari PAL copies and none of them had the sticker.

909644[/snapback]

This is true too... All the coppies that I have sold are that way with the NEW sticker.

Not to mention all the controversy I went thru selling mine.

But they all ended up being tested and proven to be NTSC's. The one I have now in super mint condition and this one will remain sealed.

The one I currently have on ebay, mcGrail's got a bid on that one, and I just decided to take a pop shot at the other guys. If I win that one it will stay in my personal collection so that I can later auction off the open copy that I have also in 10 times better shape than this one.

Only thing is this one that I have as my personal copy, no longer has shrink wrap, but near mint condition.

Edited by Road_runner

Not that it will tell you much.

909446[/snapback]

Oh well, it was worth a try. Unless somebody has a way to look up the upc other than EBay? Maybe you albert?

909452[/snapback]

Here is the nice one, if anyone is interested. It ends Monday night.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks.