IGNORED

Designer for hire.

Chartan

Hello, my name is Donsiku if you're looking for a designer or a designer helper. I'm your man I'm good at setting up deep storylines or as you could say RPGs I can too do side scroller games. I'll do work for games for the Lynx for free but if you seek for my expertise on any other platform there will be a fee.

Hiring Information

My Area of Expertise

Designing RPGs or side-scroller games

I can set up deep storylines with excellent skills how to set up a RPG system, characters, terrains, names, and helping workers estabalish realistic possibilites and help them understand what needed to be done and they'll get it done.

Now for the Side-Scroller games...I can help design levels, creatures, characters, the game's goal, title, and helping others to do thier jobs by helping them understand what they're supposed to do and remind them to what they're needed to do.

Work Hours

I'm mostly free during afternoons and nighttime too. However if you desire to communicate with me during morning hours I always can give you my email or AIM screen name Yahoo Messenger too.

My goals for the Lynx

Is to create great RPGs and SideScrollers out there and be the best creator of innovative games and innovative ideas for the innovative Atari Lynx.

Hiring Me

If you have decided to hire me to work on a Lynx Game Project feel free to post in this topic or PM me.

FYI: I will only work with teams which have Lead Designer, Programmer, Artists, Graphics Designer. If you have some positions missing you must tell me then I'll consider about NOT working for you.

Edited by Chartan

FYI: I will only work with teams which have Lead Designer, Programmer, Artists, Graphics Designer. If you have some positions missing you must tell me then I'll consider about NOT working for you

Of course there are loads of Lynx Homebrewers out there who have a whole "team" of staff! :roll:

Not to mention needing a story writer . . . . :D

QUOTE(Gregory DG @ Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:22 AM)

You should try to help out with Distant Lands. That's pretty much the only RPG in development for the Lynx.

Oh yes also... You always can ask them to contact me by any means PM or post here I'll be glad to help them.

:ponder:

Well....anyway you seem to be a very ambitious person, Donsiku. And you are obviously a friend to the Lynx so.... :D

All I can say is good luck! I hope you find a good Lynx team with a Lead Designer, Programmer, Artists, Graphics Designer. ;)

EDIT: I didn't mean to be sarcastic. Anything is posible! And welcome to the forum! :)

Edited by SwedenLynxer