IGNORED

Throw yer rarity guide out the window!!!

StanJr

Finally! All my atari karma paid off in a MAJOR way last night. I'm sitting home watching the end of the Angels/Indians game when the phone rings, its a dude I went to elementary school with. Turns out another friend of mine told him I'm into atari, so this guy, Greg Kurtz is his name, calls to tell me he's got like tons of atari stuff in his basement (he had all the cool games when we were kids because his dad ran a toy store!)

So I ask him what he's got and he says to come on over. I get his address (he actually lived pretty close!), and go over there. JACKPOT! He's got a heavy-sixer, about 100 games loose (mostly common), but here's the bounty: his dad had 3 unopened boxes of video games from when his store closed! One box was full of Atari Red Label commons all CIB, the second was full of the silver label commons all CIB, and inside the third box were 10 (yes 10) Swordquest WATERWORLDS!!! all CIB!!!!

I nearly pooped my pants. I wasted no time asking him how much he wanted for everything and get this, he says he was going to pitch it so I can have it FREE! FREE!

I'm still reeling in shock from all this. 10 CIB WATERWORLDS, what is a Stan to do!!?? Looks like I'll have some trade power at Philly now! WOO HOO!

Blown Away Stan

It has to be an April Fools joke...he was WATCHING the end of the Angels/Indians game ...and this guy calls at 11PM??? Please but if it is true then I'm sure you can hook your old pal scooterb up with one right??? RIGHT???

*tries to run down Stan*

Private detective Scooter*

*ever-changing nicknames is a trademark of StanJr. All rights reserved, offer not valid in Tennessee, SORRY TENNESSEE!!!

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

oh, did I forget to mention:

APRIL FOOL! HA!

I guess this means I suck, eh Snider?

Fool Stan

EVIL STAN!

I just read this post for the first time and I have to say that that joke was just pure evil. My jaw dropped when I read the part about the 10 Waterworlds. Then I got to the last post and sure enough, it was a joke. 3 days later and you still got someone, Stan, or should I say Satan?

Just funning ya, Stan!