IGNORED

"MY eBay" problem

smile_walle

No problems on this end (through ebay.ca).

930708[/snapback]

I did visit eBay.ca and tried to click "My eBay" but still same thing didnt work.

930726[/snapback]

Is it unable to make a connection and timing out, or are you getting a DNS error? Have you tried with a different browser? Do you have a firewall running that may be blocking certain content?

Is it unable to make a connection and timing out, or are you getting a DNS error?  Have you tried with a different browser? Do you have a firewall running that may be blocking certain content?

930795[/snapback]

Sorry you waiting for my respone back to you. Yes could be...since my CPU was too old. I bought IBM computer in 2001. I do have Molliza Firefox. IE was srew up sometime.

Im still going to save some money to buy a new computer much sooner.

I have random problems, but if I refresh it works fine. It's just the web.

Last week I had a problem with eBay. They had some kind of FLASH thing on there that was causing my computer to stop responding. If I continued it could freeze up. I told it not to run it anymore and worked fine.

It seems they got rid of that.

• 2 years later...
Ebay does not work properly on IE anymore.  If you're using an older computer, try using Netscape.

Yes exactly right sk_u. I do have Netscape.

Hi Jason:

Yes, I did have problems like that with ebay. It was really there fault, because there settings were not justed to my CPU format. They took care of it in 48hrs of that time.

Anthony....