IGNORED

Hack'ed

shadow460

Would it be possible to use a light gun on the second controller port? That might make the game a little easier.

You'd still have to pick up the joystick to guide the cursor around, though, but let's dream a bit here (maybe someone can make it dreams a reality). The shooting part would work strictly from the gun, and the curson would become independent of the gun.

I'd be more than happy to switch controllers--I've done the two controller thing with Goldeneye, Time Crisis, Rebel Assault II, and Virtual On.

It would be much like Rebel Assault II, which requires a steering wheel and light gun for best gameplay.

Then again, this could make for good two player co operative action.

The other thing I see is possibly making it respond to paddle controllers, but instead suing the x-y axes in an analog control stick. That stick would be attatched to a gun type controller similar to the one found on Revolution X in the arcade.

Pull trigger to shoot, push action button to guide, what is it, eggs? to safety.

That's quite a costly option for one game, but perhaps the gun could be removed from the stick base, then the stick used for other games like Choplifter!, Pole Position II, Fatal Run, and others.

The dreamcast gun had Analog stick on it.

973730[/snapback]

Which one...mine doesn't.

974424[/snapback]

Mad Catz (Only SEGA USA Licensed Gun), It's the most acurate and the best felling gun for the DC IMO by a long shot. All the interact Star Fire guns and even the Euro SEGA gun don't hold a candle to the Mad Catz gun.