IGNORED

My game-lots for resellers/homebrewers on ebay

Lord-Chaos

I have listed several game lots of new, boxed games on ebay a few days ago :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbobbyisgo...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Please note that ebay doesn't allow "items by choice" auctions, so I have to sell the "fixed" games lots, but outside of ebay, you could choose which games you want.

It's also possible to combine shipping, depends on the final weight.

The 800 XL/XE games are NTSC, most 2600 games are PAL, but some were not officially released as NTSC games.

I must get rid of these games as soon as possible, because I have to move and don't have room for the stuff anymore and have to give up business.

Since all the games are new, the cartridge cases could be used for homebrew projects; some of the third parts games use EPROMs btw. , usually 4K or 8K, BitCorp, Telegames and the Taiwan Chess/Circus games. I could send about 250-300 carts only (without boxes) in 1 package for 62 Euros/ca. $75.

Thimo

Please note that ebay doesn't allow "items by choice" auctions, so I have to sell the "fixed" games lots, but outside of ebay, you could choose which games you want.

The 800 XL/XE games are NTSC, most 2600 games are PAL, but some were not officially released as NTSC games.

I must get rid of these games as soon as possible, because I have to move and don't have room for the stuff anymore and have to give up business.

Since all the games are new, the cartridge cases could be used for homebrew projects; some of the third parts games use EPROMs btw. , usually 4K or 8K, BitCorp, Telegames and the Taiwan Chess/Circus games. I could send about 250-300 carts only (without boxes) in 1 package for 62 Euros/ca. $75.

Thimo

991991[/snapback]

I want whatever $100 USD shipped can get me worth of the 8k eprom games. I don't need the boxes.

Thimo

991991[/snapback]

I want whatever $100 USD shipped can get me worth of the 8k eprom games. I don't need the boxes.

992202[/snapback]

Unfortunately, shipping is very expensive for a few games, because it's overseas. If you can order carts together with 2 or 3 other ATARI users, you'd only pay a fraction of the shipping; I can ship about 250-300 carts for 62 Euros, ca. $73.

Thimo