IGNORED

Alien Vs. Predator

theprophet0

Damn that looks like a killer game for the lynx was that ever completed for release?

997415[/snapback]

No, it only exists in prototype form (which you can buy!) and its about 50% complete at best. You can't be the alien and the missions or enemies havn't been implemented properly yet. Still freekin impressive though!

Damn that looks like a killer game for the lynx was that ever completed for release?

997415[/snapback]

No, it only exists in prototype form (which you can buy!) and its about 50% complete at best. You can't be the alien and the missions or enemies havn't been implemented properly yet. Still freekin impressive though!

997431[/snapback]

Too some programmer couldn't finish it up. It look like it could of been the best hand held game back in the day.

997415[/snapback]

997431[/snapback]

I do have the prototype where one can be the Alien (i.e., not the B&C version -- different version entirely). I think I've posted screens here before (or in the Prototypes forum). It's a pretty neat proto to mess with (in any version), and a wonderful example of what the Lynx could have been.

Lynx AvP Screens w/Alien, Non-B&C Prototype

Edited by vanadium

With this game only 50% complete, is it playable?  Where can I get it from?

999618[/snapback]

You can buy the B&C version (which is probably parallel or later than mine) at http://www.myatari.com. Sometimes they also advertise them on eBay for about $30-40.

Or you can use emulation through Handy and a copy of the ROM, which is all over the place (including here at AA).