IGNORED

Atari related tattoo's.

Sniper223

My girlfriend was gonna get "Beany Bopper" (Her favorite Atari 2600 game) tatooed on her ass, but when she got to the tatoo shop they were almost out of ink, so she decided to just the initials done.

A "B" on each cheek.

When I got home that night she pulled down her pants and bent over.

I was like " WHO THE HELL IS BOB!!!????

The relationship when downhill from there.

Oh and I don't have any pics. :(

I have Otto from bezerk on my Right shoulder. Looks like this: :)

Okay yeah so it's a smily face... I don't show it off in biker bars and I have no affiliation with wal-mart... If you where to know me you would know why I have the tattoo. I have a joker smile and a laugh that you will never forget. My laugh is infamous..

I always thought about a robotron tattoo.

Come to think of it I have a bat also so I guess you could say it's the bat from adventure.

None of my tattoo's were placed based on a video game thou. I will have to think about doing something now that you brought this up! Maybe a contest to decided what tattoo???? just a thought...

Myself I have ALOT of tattoo's. I have twin dragons that cover the top half of each of my arms, a pentagram on my right side of my stomache, a devil in diapers in the left side of my stomache, my grandfathers name and year of birth\death across my bicep, my son's name and date of birth on my right bicep and I plan on getting more so I supose an ATARI related tattoo isn't totally out of the question in my future. My personal ruleof thumb is try to keep them consealable with a t-shirt to make sure your still employable ;)

Edited by silver_surfer

Well, as a tattoo artist myself, I have my share. In fact, my lower right leg is devoted to videogame tats. I have a flaming 2600 joystick with a banner that says "GAMER," the 'S' logo from Super Metroid, a Space Invader, and Morrigan from Darkstalkers (which is not yet finished). I have lots of plans for the rest of it, and future tattoos will include Donkey Kong and Junior (an original drawing), a particular symbol from Metal Gear, Dirk the Daring, and many others.

I've also done a couple videogame tattoos -- both on my buddy Brad, who used to run a retro arcade in Madison, WI. I did one of the birds from the Joust arcade marquee on his shoulder and the arcade side-art from Pac-Man on his right calf.

Last time I was at Ground Kontrol arcade in Portland, OR, one of the owners took a few pics of the Atari stick and the Space Invader. I'll try to post some of my own photos soon.