IGNORED

CinciClassic '06 Announced

MattG/Snyper2099

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait! I loved the CiniciClassic 2002. I think I still have a picture of me doing Para Para Paradise.

Tempest

Hahahaha ;) Heh if i was there I'd rip it up on some DDR.

Unfortunately I'm not in PA yet, and its too soon for me to put in any leave. So, I'll be missing out :(

Edited by keilbaca

So what is the deal? The website only lists the 8th as the date of the show, but then elsewhere it says 7-8th????

Is it both days or just the one? I need to know soon so I can get off work.

Is AtariAge a confirm, Albert?

From the events calendar it appears to be only Saturday.

http://cinciclassic.org/e107/content.php?article.33

Friday is the setup time. Since I'm not going to have a booth, I'm not sure if showing up on Friday is useful. I'm more than willing to meet up with people I know and help setup if they have a booth though.

Tempest

My understanding was that set up was the 7th and you could come if you wanted to set up your own stuff or help with overall set up. The 8th was the day everything was open to all wishing to attend. It will be my first show related to video games of anykind so I am looking foward to the overall experiance. I'm bringing my girlfriend also who I'm sure will smack me up side my head when she sees what I pay for some of these games....hmm maybe while she is in the restroom I can sneak some of the more expensive purchases in.

Brian

I'm bringing Guitar Hero but only one guitar. Can anybody else bring a guitar for two player?

I'll also be bringing 10-player Saturn Bomberman and a DS with Mario Kart and Tetris.

- Mike St. Clair

I can being mine if I remember... :cool:

Tempest

Would anybody be up for som ComLynxing? I've never tried it (and have no cable...) but would be perfectly willing to to drag my Lynx along...if somebody were game (and of course had a cable)!

Also, does anybody know if there'll be a decent import presence? I'd like to expand my PC Engine Library....or Neo Geo library for that matter...

I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances to work on my Lynx and Atari 8 bit collections...and to finally get a 5200 to play the huge stack o' games I have...

Unngh...I'm gonna be broke...even moreso...after this.

Less than two weeks away. I can't wait.

Also, does anybody know if there'll be a decent import presence? I'd like to expand my PC Engine Library....or Neo Geo library for that matter...

I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances to work on my Lynx and Atari 8 bit collections...and to finally get a 5200 to play the huge stack o' games I have...

Unngh...I'm gonna be broke...even moreso...after this.

You won't know until you get there. That's what makes classic gaming shows great. Every one is different because you always have a different mix of vendors, even if the show is in the same place. All three of the shows I have attended in Philly have had quite a difference in the selection of classic games for sale. They might not have exactly what you're looking for, but if you should find some good stuff. I got my Supercharger at the last Cinciclassic.

Would anybody be up for som ComLynxing? I've never tried it (and have no cable...) but would be perfectly willing to to drag my Lynx along...if somebody were game (and of course had a cable)!

I plan on having a few comlynxed lynxes there. Warbirds is one of my favorites lynxed up.

For us out-of-towners, what hotel is everyone generally staying at? Is there one close to the convention center?

Tempest

The convention center is in the same general area of town as the mall where the 2002 Cinciclassic was held. So if you liked where you stayed last time, it wouldn't be that much further of a drive.

For us out-of-towners, what hotel is everyone generally staying at? Is there one close to the convention center?

Tempest

The convention center is in the same general area of town as the mall where the 2002 Cinciclassic was held. So if you liked where you stayed last time, it wouldn't be that much further of a drive.

I'm trying to remember where I stayed for that. I think it was a Holiday Inn or something like that.

At this point I'll probably come down Friday afternoon some time and leave Sunday morning. There's still a chance I won't be able to go though, I'm waiting to hear the date for an important meeting I need to attend.

Tempest