IGNORED

Ninja Golf Hack Idea

Shaggy the Atarian

I just had the idea of making a 'bloody' version of Ninja Golf. While such a hack would obviously be geared towards a more mature audience, it could be kind of cool. Throw in a sword to swing at enemies as well and watch the carnage ensue. Thoughts?

Another idea would be hacking Ninja Golf into Ninja, which is on the Atari 800XL, but that would take a lot of work. I wish I could code these myself. :|

• 1 month later...
I actually think a Mature version of Ninja Golf would be really cool. As long as it for the 7800. Alien Brigade had some graphic violence and it was a success.

I was surprised by AB when I first played it. Lots of blood for an 8-bit console. Ninja Golf would be fun if it was reworked with that and maybe a little bit of Ninja(for the 8-bits) thrown in there. I guess it will never happen though.

I actually think a Mature version of Ninja Golf would be really cool. As long as it for the 7800. Alien Brigade had some graphic violence and it was a success.

I was surprised by AB when I first played it. Lots of blood for an 8-bit console. Ninja Golf would be fun if it was reworked with that and maybe a little bit of Ninja(for the 8-bits) thrown in there. I guess it will never happen though.

Well Hopefully someone will agree and tackle the idea soon. :)

Well Hopefully someone will agree and tackle the idea soon. :)

Yeah, this or a hack of another game like Planet Smashers or Dark Chambers or the Nintendo titles like Donkey Kong or Mario Bros. No offense to the guys that have done the PacMan hacks as they have been pretty good, but it we've had a good number of Pac-Man hacks and it would be cool to see more beyond that. :) I tried checking out a few games in the Hack-O-Matic, but I was completely lost. Otherwise I would be onboard with reworking some games. I am grateful that here have been some hacks of 7800 games however, the CC2 is useful in testing those out. :D

Edited by Shaggy the Atarian