IGNORED

Atari chatroom

Gury

For tonights chat, I have installed a java based system. This should solve the problems some people have been experiencing. It's not an ideal solution, and it is only temporary.

Slight change in logging in procedure:

When you go to the chatrrom page and the java applet has loaded, click on the login button and then enter your user name. Unfortunately, this software does not support smilies, nor any fancy features.

As usual, I recommend the latest version of your browser (note: Safari users may have some minor problems)

Just entered the chat and have to admit that I like the old one more.

Am I the only one?

Btw. I'll stay in the chat for a hour or someting like that.

So if you like to chat you are welcome :D

your a couple days late :)

I'll join you in few though

Hehe, I know.

But why not making a little weekend session beside the 'normal' date ;)

Just entered the chat and have to admit that I like the old one more.

Am I the only one?

Btw. I'll stay in the chat for a hour or someting like that.

So if you like to chat you are welcome :D

your a couple days late :)

I'll join you in few though

Hehe, I know.

But why not making a little weekend session beside the 'normal' date ;)

I totally forgot about meeting you in the chat today.

AVC does have another chat coming up on saturday(actually 2 chats)

at 4pm saturday I do an AVC chat in the atarinews.org telenet chat

then at 7pm a chat is scheduled at irc.sorcery.net #atari channel

(all times CT)

Well...I am sorry I missed Wednesday's chat... but I am now an official auntie to the most beautiful little boy in the world. (of course I am kinda biased!) His mother went into labor on Wednesday, and Charles "Charlie" Eugene Varner Saldana was born at 11:47 pm on Thursday, February 15, 2007. He weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz, and was 19 1/2 inches long. :)

Well...I am sorry I missed Wednesday's chat... but I am now an official auntie to the most beautiful little boy in the world. (of course I am kinda biased!) His mother went into labor on Wednesday, and Charles "Charlie" Eugene Varner Saldana was born at 11:47 pm on Thursday, February 15, 2007. He weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz, and was 19 1/2 inches long. :)

Congratulations Auntie JellE. Charlie is a beautiful little fella. You must be thrilled.

Congrats JellE, I am sure you will be a good aunt and I myself am great uncle 9 times over and loving it too, :cool: 4 great nieces and 5 great nephews and I will be a great uncle for the 10th time in a few months. :cool:

That is way too cool!!! :)

Here is some pics of the greatest love of my life!!! Charlie made it to his own baby shower. :D

post-9830-1171899908_thumb.jpgpost-9830-1171899965_thumb.jpgpost-9830-1171900111_thumb.jpgpost-9830-1171900303_thumb.jpg

(1st picture Charlie is being held by his Aunt Julie, 2nd and 3rd being held by Grandma Yolanda, and 4th picture being held by Grandma Yolanda with Mommy Jayka and Daddy Michael also in the pic)

Edited by JellE

You didn't mention which time zone :( and it's showing I'm not Java enabled but no link to get it. Strange that I don't already have that loaded though ... hmmmmm.

Timezone is CST.

What browser and OS are you using? Most systems have Java installed by default

Hi Pengwin, i tried to get into the chat, was able to log in, but was not able to type some messages.

I have Linux with Firefox 2.0.0.1, Sun Java 2 Platform V1.50 installed.

i prefer IRC chat anyway, so if i am the only one that can't use it yet, don't mind.

Greetings,

Beetle