IGNORED

My collection so far/some extras to trade...

OmegaMan

I went digging through my boxes of games and such, and unearthed THESE games:

Toki

Pinball Jam

Klax

Bill & Ted's

Robotron

California Games

Batman Returns

Chip's Challenge

Zarlor Mercenary

Qix

Super Skweek

Slime World

Rygar

Viking Child

Electrocop

Alien vs Predator prototype

Not a bad 'start' to a collection..or? I have only PLAYED a few of these....opinions?...opinions? What's the AVP prototype all about? Is it playable at all? I have an extra of Batman Returns and Zarlor Mercenary if anyone wants to swap or whatever..... ...I SWEAR I had S.T.U.N. Runner and the other one where you are a guy running down hallways in pseudo-3D shooting robots and stuff.....I need to keep diggin.... :P

:)

Thanks everyone :cool:

Regards,

Neville

I just had this offer made to me.....opinions please everyone? How MUCH should I pay??

Lynx in working order

Zarlor Mercenary

Pac-Land

Xenophobe

Dracula the Undead

Turbo Sub

California Games

Blue Lightning

Gates of Zendocon

I havent played any of these games, but have read good things about several of them. Any help would be super. :)

Regards,

Neville

I just had this offer made to me.....opinions please everyone?  How MUCH should I pay??

Lynx in working order

Zarlor Mercenary

Pac-Land

Xenophobe

Dracula the Undead

Turbo Sub

California Games

Blue Lightning

Gates of Zendocon

I havent played any of these games, but have read good things about several of them.  Any help would be super.  :)

Regards,

Neville

That's a great lot of titles. Xenophobe its self is £100 from Telegames new and Dracula is also one of the Lynx's rarer games. You have some of the best games on the Lynx in that little lot. Whatever he is asking i'm sure its less than they are all worth.

1020764[/snapback]

$100 for the Xenophobe game?!? WHAT?? Yeah I have been exploring this site (awesome by the way...:)) all afternoon and messing with the "rarity guide". I see that the flat-edged and the style games with the little ridges are more sought after....I have several of these already! :D I have the game Elecrtocop and it has two little ridges like shelves on the back...says here that that makes it "very rare" :D cool! Now if I just had a system to play 'em on... :( I was wondering about this Alien Vs. Predator game I have....nobody has answered me...is it playable? Whats the story on it? I remember giving the shop guy about $20 for it years back...did he take me for a RIDE?? So, this guy just e-mailed me again earlier...I asked how much he was asking for the lot, and he said "i dunno man...its all been in a box in my closet since high school....make me an offer" ??? What should I offer? HELP fellow Lynx fans!! :?: :P

Thanks all!

Regards,

Neville

Not $100 I said £100 :!: that is about $170 at the current exchange rate!!!!!!! :ponder:

I have Alien Vs. Predator and there are two versions of this out there, there is a thread on this forum all about it somewhere just do a search. The common version was released by B&C and allows you to play as the Predator or a marine and whilst being amzingly impressive is only 50% complete at best.

Oh....didnt see the Pound symbol....WOW....$170?!?! in that case, I'll sell that game for $160....LOL J/K! :roll: Thanks for the info about AVP...yeah...mine says "B&C" in blue magic marker on the board...so... :) I'll look for that thread. Is it REAL 3-D, or like that Duke Nukem game on the Game.Com system or that Lynx one where you fight the robots?....'pseudo-3D' they call it... ? Also, how much am I offering this dude for the lot? Hmmmmmmm? He's waitin for word from me...

Regards,

Neville

I assume you mean XYbots which uses an actual 3D engine just dosn't rotate your viewpoint it flips it instead and yes its just like that. Dunno what you should offer him, start low like $50 or something and see how it goes. At $50 it would be a bargain so give that a try, does he know the value is the question! :D

Xenephobe £100 ?? You must be kidding right? That game can be had on ebay for £17 BIN right now and i'm not sure if it's even worth that. I've seen them go for less. Click Here

Same goes for Dracula. I wouldn't call that a rare title. Scarce maybe, but it's not that hard to find. There's one on Ebay right now for £9 Click Here

Well Mr. Kizza, I dont believe he does know the worth actually....this morning I had an e-mail from him saying "well, I was hoping to get maybe $40 for it all...and the Lynx is a model 2 and has only been out of the box a few times...etc.." so.... :D I was thinkin maybe I'd offer $30...lol...(mr. shrewd businessman LOL) ;)

Thanks for the feedback by the way. :)

And as to Xenophobe and Dracula being NOT worth that much, thanks for DASHING my hopes there pally!! LOL

Regards,

Neville

• 2 weeks later...