IGNORED

Space Invaders Arcade Hack

CPUWIZ

Thansk for asking me for making you that label, I used the 2600 Space Invaders Arcade Edtion label art I drew for that game but its looks great on the 5200 one, too bad I cant print any color labels and if I did I dont have any copy double ofor the cart :sad:

1020959[/snapback]

You did an awesome job with the label, I just modified it a bit. You'll get your cart for free. :cool: :thumbsup:

Thansk for asking me for making you that label, I used the 2600 Space Invaders Arcade Edtion label art I drew for that game but its looks great on the 5200 one, too bad I cant print any color labels and if I did I dont have any copy double ofor the cart :sad:

1020959[/snapback]

You did an awesome job with the label, I just modified it a bit. You'll get your cart for free. :cool: :thumbsup:

1020962[/snapback]

Thanks^_^ You know whats funny? I made alot of 26,52,7800 label art from drawing them by hand to re-created the origanl labels but I NEVER used any of them. :twisted:

Edited by Atariboy2600

Where's the 8bit conversion? ;)

The SI arcade hack looks great.

I'll admit I've had my 5200 stuff in a box for a couple of years and don't feel like pulling it out. Well I do want to get it out but family and work take up all the time. I'm lucky my trusty 130xe has been grandfathered into the house :)

Where's the 8bit conversion?  ;)

That would actually be possible, because this is much more than a graphics hack. I could probably change the joystick routine and re-assemble it for the 8bit. Not sure it would be worth all that time though. Plus, I don't have a working 8bit machine sitting around.

Iggy*SJB,Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:35 PM]How many did you make? I'm interested, but it'll be a couple weeks before I can afford it.

1021647[/snapback]

I didn't make any, 4 people asked for one, so I am making 4 of them for now. Take your time, I can make one whenever. One thing is for sure, this is gonna be a rare cart down the line.

Cheers. :)

Iggy*SJB,Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:35 PM]How many did you make? I'm interested, but it'll be a couple weeks before I can afford it.

1021647[/snapback]

I didn't make any, 4 people asked for one, so I am making 4 of them for now. Take your time, I can make one whenever. One thing is for sure, this is gonna be a rare cart down the line.

1021715[/snapback]

That surprises me. Arcade perfect SI=dream come true for 5200. This is well worth it given the price. CPUWIZ defintely sin't making a killing on these @20.00 + shipping. Where are the 5200 AND 7800 fans out there? I know you're out there!!! Drac? PMP??

1021647[/snapback]

1021715[/snapback]

Cool deal, I'm making a note about this, and I'll get back to you when I have the cash.

BTW is this game sound just like the arcade or the same as the origainl 5200 game?

1021976[/snapback]

It's a hack of 5200 Space Invaders to make it look more like the arcade.

opps. I missed the word 'sound'. :dunce:

Allan :dunce:

Edited by Allan