Pac-Land

Xenophobe

Dracula the Undead

Turbo Sub

California Games

Blue Lightning

Gates of Zendocon

:)

......For $35. I got a good deal, yes? This means I will now have TWO copies of Zarlor Mercenary and one copy each of Batman Returns and California Games to swap. :) Cant wait to get my Lynx! Its been soooooooooo long.... :D :lust:

Regards,

Neville

Yup....Got that deal I was wanting very much.  Here's what I'm gettin':

Lynx 2  (great nearly unused shape)

Zarlor Mercenary

Pac-Land

Xenophobe

Dracula the Undead

Turbo Sub

California Games

Blue Lightning

Gates of Zendocon

:)

......For $35.  I got a good deal, yes?  This means I will now have TWO copies of Zarlor Mercenary and one copy each of Batman Returns and California Games to swap.  :)    Cant wait to get my Lynx!  Its been soooooooooo long....   :D  :lust:

Regards,

Neville

1022386[/snapback]

Good one Neville that is some score you got there! To be quite honest you could make back the money you paid auctioning those duplicates off on E-bay!

Edited by mr.kizza

:D Thanks guys...yeah, the guy wanted $45, but I said "welllll....the Lynx IS a rather old system....not sure I wanna spend t h a t much.......hmmmmmmmm......." He shot back with "How about $35 then for all of it??" ;) :D

Really Mr. Kizza? So, for Zarlor Mercenary, California games, and Batman Returns I could get $35?! Naaaaaaaaa.....yer kiddin, right? Thing is though, doesnt matter anyhow really....I dont have an E-Bay account. :( Like I said though, I'd swap em for ones I DO need, either that or let 'em go WAY cheap....besides, I'd rather see 'em go to fellow Lynx FANS than anyone else....so... :)

Regards,

Neville

:D  Thanks guys...yeah, the guy wanted $45, but I said  "welllll....the Lynx  IS  a rather old system....not sure I wanna spend    t  h  a  t    much.......hmmmmmmmm......."  He shot back with  "How about $35 then for all of it??"  ;)  :D 

Really Mr. Kizza?  So, for Zarlor Mercenary, California games, and Batman Returns I could get $35?!  Naaaaaaaaa.....yer kiddin, right?  Thing is though, doesnt matter anyhow really....I dont have an E-Bay account.  :(  Like I said though, I'd swap em for ones I DO need, either that or let 'em go WAY cheap....besides, I'd rather see 'em go to fellow Lynx FANS than anyone else....so...  :)

Regards,

Neville

1023101[/snapback]

If auctioned separately you could! I ahve sold in the last couple of weeks and unboxed Zarlor for £10, an unboxed California Games for the same and a Batman Returns with instructions for £8. I would help you with swaps but I have a complete collection :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...